.
.
.

The whole STF squad has been summoned into a meeting in the naval base's backyard by the head of the mission. Min Yoongi centered all the senior and junior agents had reviewed the progress of the mission so far agreeing and disagreeing on further plans they were about to follow within the next 24 hours. As they were at the very end of the mission they were revising their plans not leaving any loopholes. Now all they have to do is arrest the roots of the case and hand them over for further legal requirements.

.
.
.

Time: 11.50 PM

All agents had been given two-hour break by the head of the mission as all of them were working hours straight. Even though he announced to his whole squad to rest and get back to the assigned work, none of the senior agents chose to rest. They had continuously work letting their junior agents have a small nap.

.
.
.

After one hour of discussion, they too had stopped for a while to take a coffee break. The naval base has kindly arranged the things for them and agents leave the room to have some fresh air for them.

.
.
.

"Namjoon-ah I guess we should ---"

Min Yoongi who came in search of agent Namjoon halt on his steps a few meters away from him. He noticed his friend wasn't alone there. Actually, all he could see was back-facing Namjoon only, but the pair of arms wrapped around his waist says it all. He is definitely with someone.

"I was so worried are you fine?"

Jin asked gently caressing Namjoon's cheeks standing in between taller's hands. The taller of the two had his hands wrapped around the latter's waist soothingly caressing his back. The couple was having an alone moment silently at the corner of the dark Naval base's backyard. Yes even in the middle of a very serious task they had found some time for themselves. And that realization had hit on certain someone very hard.

Yoongi quickly turned back to walk away seeing how Namjoon softly lean down to the other's face. He doesn't need to disturb them though he needs Namjoon's assistance. He guesses a few minutes of breaks won't hurt him either.

Yoongi had silently walked toward the dark sea. Since the whole naval base was noiseless the sound of the sea echoed through the silent surrounding very loudly and that soothing noise make the silent viewer calm. The tired male let out a sigh sitting on a rock. He stared at the night sea's milky waves which gleamed by the moonlight falling on it.

Seeing Namjoon with his loved one, he also missed something he couldn't express using his words. It felt like he was waiting for his longingness to fill with something he never had. Yes, that's the most surprising part, he was missing something he never had. The state of Saudade was what he was currently experiencing. He was clueless about what his heart was yearning for. His exhausted mind and body didn't know what in the world he was dearly missing.

Was I missing a moment? No.

Was I missing a place? No.

That was a nostalgic feeling which make him feel like he was too far from his home. Far from the place, he finds his peace. Far from the moments that filled his heart contended. Yes, putting it in that way did a little justice for the state of nostalgia he was experiencing. Sighing at his own confused thoughts Yoongi folded his arms against his chest.

His arms brushed against his jacket front letting him feel a small knot closer to his chest. That's when Yoongi remembers the little treasure he protectively keeps there a few hours ago.