"Well good luck with him then". Ryan snorted closing the window.

Jayson walked back to the blond and picked him up putting him on the front seat and strapping him in. Cole peeked out on of his eyes, his face still scrunched up.

"Just so you know if you puke in my car I'll make you lick it up. Jayson replied curtly as he got into the drivers seat.

Cole chuckled turning to the other boy. "That's sounds very hot".

And I'm the fag here. Thought Jayson.

*******

He pulled over at Cole's house and realized neither of the blond's parents car were in the driveway, so that meant they weren't around. Jayson was relieved because he had no idea how he was going to explain their drunk and half passed out son's situation.

He got out of the car and helped Cole out sure he was a few inches taller than Cole and bigger than him, he had a little trouble getting him out. Cole went to gym at least three times a week and was also on the football team so he wasn't exactly light as a feather.

He finally got the blond upstairs and plopped him on the bed causing Cole to groan out.

"Can't you be gentle!". He yelled.

"A thanks would be nice but sure you're welcome". Jayson muttered about to leave when Cole grabbed his wrist.

"Wait we haven't finished talking yet". Cole stated.

Jayson removed the other boys hand from his wrist. "I don't want to talk you like this, you're drunk". He stated.

"I literally puked all the alcohol out of my system I'm more than sober". Cole retorted crossing his arms over his chest.

"Cole-".

"Jayson please just tell me". Cole cut him off .

Jayson sighed taking a few steps  towards the blond to close up the gap between them. " Why did you lie to me". He asked.

"Huh?". Cole was confused. "Lie to you about what?".

"About Cassie". Jayson huffed.

"Who the fuck is Cassie". Cole was even more confused now.

"My ex girlfriend!" . Jayson raised his voice slightly. " You two were dating and you lied to me about it. You know the worst part everybody knew about it except me, and when I found out and confronted you about it you lied".

Cole finally understood where Jayson was coming from and why he was so pissed and angry but that wasn't the entire truth.

He took a breath and moved closer to the brunette placing a hand on his shoulder. "Dude calm down, that's not exactly what happened ok".

  "Cassie and I weren't dating she just made it look like that because she wanted to use me to get back with you". Jayson furrowed his eyebrows at the blonds statement.

"Yeah, and I'm sorry I didn't te-". Cole paused. "I'm sorry I lied to you about it, i promise not happened between us ". He finished placing the other hand on the brunette's shoulder.

"Well if that's the case then apology accepted". Jayson replied feeling more relieved, he knew he was pissed and didn't think to actually sort things out with Best friend, he was really shitty.

Cole had an amused grin on his face. " Was that really why you punched me because of Cassie?".

"What no". Jayson said. " It was because you were so annoying following me everywhere asking constantly 'hey, you ok?', 'are you ignoring me?', 'why are you ignoring me?', 'talk to me'. It was pissing me off".