99

“A person who threatened another person to a death situation, the maximum penalty is 10 years imprisonment.” Mom stated.

My brows furrowed. “But in Klein's case is with the people in social media.”

She nodded. “I know, I told you... I can't help you.”

I glared at her. Bakit pa ako pumunta rito kung hindi niya naman pala ako matutulungan?

“Anak, I missed you. I'm all alone here, still trying to forget what your father did.”

Oh that man? My father who left for the sake of his money? Work my ass.

"Dad is working." I still remember those manipulation.

Work. Working with his new family.

“Forget him. He's selfish.”

Kinalimutan ko na siya, matagal na. I'm contented with what I have now. I don't care about him anymore. He's the reason for me having this attitude.

She sighed. “Anak, what I'm trying to say here is you can't change people. The way they think, that way the treat you... Sometimes, you need to adjust. Not just for yourself, but also for that man you've been talking about.”

“Hindi sa lahat ng pagkakataon, makukuha mo ang gusto mo. Anak, I support you in every decision you decide, but as your Mom. All I want is the best for everyone.”

She has a point. He was so affected by our situation. He doesn't deserve every struggle his suffering. If I could risk something, it would be my happiness. Anything for him.

Anything for you, my love.