chapter 17

Here goes the last part of this story, I don't want to bore you guys after seeing only few response for the last chapter. Happy reading.

It was around school vacation time, bri-adi along with both their boys went to Delhi to visit adi's siblings while Meera went for trip with the society ladies to visit few temples like every year and it was only Raya with ansh and raashi. Ansh was now nearly 7 years olds while raashi was 3 years old.

Ram smiled seeing Priya sleeping carelessly. It was rare to see her sleep in such a careless way as she would mostly run around the house like a headless chicken since their children kept them really busy. Ram pecked her forehead and went to get freshen up. Ram after getting freshen up went to their kids room only to find raashi sitting in the bed rubbing her eyes. Ram smiled and went to her who readily launched herself on her father. Ram smoothened her messy hair and kissed her forehead before taking her to brush her teeth. Ram went to kitchen with his daughter who was now all set to play with her father. Raashi settled herself in her father's hip while Ram started boiling milk for his family. Ram made some toasts as well. Soon ansh joined his father and sister in kitchen. Ram made ansh to sit on the kitchen counter and made both his children to  finish the milk. All the three were applying jam in the bread when Priya joined them. Priya smiled seeing all her cutie pies. Priya first kissed ansh's forehead followed by raashi and then kissed her husband's cheek making him to grin. Priya stood back hugging her husband lazily while ansh asked to pick him as well. Priya smiled carried him who clinged partially to his father as well as mother. Ram smiled seeing all the three clinging to him. Ram made bread omelette while the other three busied themselves by playing with each other. After preparing everything, all settled on their living room clinging to eachother while Ram fed everyone. Then all sat there watching tv and chatting lazily.

After a while, all got ready since Priya wanted to go to temple, they decided to go for shopping after going to temple. Ram and ansh wore similar shirt and jean while Priya and raashi similar salwar suit. All four took a selfie before going down. Ram was about to get in the car when ansh and raashi wanted to go in bike. Priya and Ram tried to make them understand but they were adamant to go in bike. Not having any other option all four settled in the bike. Ansh held his little sister securely since the both sat infront of Ram. Priya smiled and settled in the back seat. The family of four went to temple happily.

Priya, raashi and ansh prayed sincerely to God while Ram simply stood there adoring his sweet little world. After finished praying, Priya applied tilak to her kids first and then to her, like usual she asked her husband who strictly nodded in no. Priya sighed knowing he is not going to change but was surprised seeing the scene infront of her. Raashi tugged Ram's pants asking him to pick her. Ram happily picked his daughter who asked Ram to apply tilak since she wanted her dad to be same like her. Priya's jaw dropped to floor seeing ram agreeing readily to their daughter's wish. Ram showed his forehead to his wife to apply tilak, Priya glared at him and applied it on his forehead making Ram to Chuckle while raashi clapped her hands in glee. Priya quickly took a selfie wanting to share that with their mother.

All the four went to mall and started shopping. After a while Ram and Priya allowed ansh and raashi to play in the play zone. Both Ram and Priya sat in a nearby bench talking with eachother.
Ram: kya hua Jaan?
Priya: jaan my foot.
Ram: Priya
Ram was surprised seeing the glare he got from his wife
Ram: what did I do meri jaan?
Ram tried to wrap his arm around priya who pushed his hands harshly.
Priya: don't ask me like you don't know.
Ram: what?
Priya: You never applied tilak all these years. Do you even know how many times I begged you all these years? You never did that for nearly eight years but today you are ready to apply for your darling daughter.
Ram: you are crazy jaan. Are you jealous of your own daughter?
Priya: yes I am.
Ram side hugged her and pecked her forehead making Priya to scoff.
Ram: I started coming to temple only for you and raashi is literally mini version of you. I can never say no to mini you Priya. Her face resembles you so much that I forgot everything. I can do anything to see the smile in my angels face.
Priya wiped her tears stealthily and slapped his arms playfully.
Priya: you know how to butter me up.
Ram: I'm serious jaan.
Priya snuggled into Ram making him to smile.
Priya: love you.
Ram: love you more.
Priya: let's get the kids. They would be hungry.