chapter 6

After completing their dinner, Ram and his mother went to the room given to them.
Priya: ma
Meera: haan beta
Priya: can I sleep with brindha tonight?
Meera: you just have to inform Priya. There is no need for you to get any permission from us.
Priya smiled gratefully at her.
Priya: you both can sleep here. I have kept water. If you want anything call me ma I will be in the living room.
Meera: ok beta, enjoy with your friend.
Priya smiled and wished Meera a good night.
Meera: good night.
Meera acted like she was making the bed on noticing Priya's hesitance. On seeing Meera busy, Priya asked Ram's permission again through a signal making him to smile.
Ram: good night Priya. Enjoy with your friend like ma said.
Priya happily smiled at him and sprinted out wishing a good night.
Ram can't control the smile seeing her antics. He shaked his head smilingly remembering her antics.
Meera to smiled inwardly seeing the happiness in her son's face. She didn't comment anything on that as she didn't want to spoil the harmony they had. With a smile, she went to sleep.

Next day, all assembled to have breakfast. As it was sunday, even adi joined them. After finishing their breakfast, Meera asked Priya whether they can go and arrange the house.
At the same time Ram entered the home with adi
Ram: ma everything is set, its look like these two never slept at night.
Meera: what?
Ram: you should have atleast called me priya. This is not done. We shouldn't burden them like this.
Priya looked at him not knowing what to answer.
Bri: Ram bhai, don't you consider as family.
Ram: it's not like that
Bri: then you don't consider us
Adi: she is right Ram. You guys are family and Don't use big words like burden and all.
Ram smiled at them gratefully.

A while later, Meera did grahpravesh of Priya at their new home making Priya happy. Soon all got settled in the house. Though they didn't buy anything fancy, they just bought things that was basic necessity for them. Ram did felt sad seeing their new house state but he was happy atleast now they had roof over their head. They had their lunch and dinner together. All enjoyed their sunday peacefully with advik's antics.

At night, both Ram and Priya were nervous as this is the first time they are going to share a room alone. Meera didn't agree for single bedroom house as she know both Ram and Priya won't get any privacy as they will think about her rather than themselves. She needed her children to have the privacy as they are still strangers to eachother. Priya stood in a corner not knowing what to do.
Ram: Priya come here
Priya went and settled beside Ram in the matresses when he asked her to.
Ram: we will take our relation to next level when both of us are ready.
Priya nodded her head relaxing a bit.
Ram: you are fine right?
Priya: I'm more than fine.
Ram: shall we sleep?
Priya: yeah
Ram: good night Priya
Priya: good night Mr.kapoor.
Both Ram and Priya slept at the far end of the matress.

Next morning, Ram came out and stood in the living room surfing through his phone. He took the tea  offered to him without looking up. After taking a sip, he looked up and was shocked to see his wife busy in kitchen. He was mesmerized seeing the simple natural beauty. This is the first time he is noticing her properly. She was wearing red colour simple saree. She had a towel wrapped around her hair, she just had her mangalsutra and a simple gold chain along with it,then had her chooda. Her partition was filled with kumkum. She looked so fresh. She was busy working in the kitchen. He stood there gaping at her openly unaware of his surroundings.

Meera who came out of her room, noticed her son looking no no starring at his wife without blinking. She chuckled seeing his reaction but was not surprised as even she admired her Bahu like that in the morning when she took a first glance at her. Priya was everything she wished for in a Bahu. It was like all her prayers were answered with Priya coming into their life. Priya was one of the genuine person with pure heart that she got to meet. She was thankful to God for his blessings. Meera cleared her throat,which brought Ram out of stupor. He quickly turned his attention to his phone not wanting to look into his mother who mischievously smiled at him.