Chapter 12

Next morning Priya woke up to find her husband sleeping peacefully hugging her. Priya smiled and ran her fingers through his hair, she laid there remembering their love filled night. Her husband was a passionate lover, he made sure how much he loved her and to her surprise she did act very bold by loving him. She can't help but blush profusely in slight embarassment. She face palmed herself not knowing how she is going to face her husband. Priya slowly stretched her hand to get the phone from bedside table. She got shocked seeing the time it was half past 1pm. Priya tried to get up without disturbing her husband but ended up waking him. She blushed under his gaze nervously. He pecked her lips and wished her good morning. Priya looked at him who was looking at her with pure love in his eyes. She smiled at him softly.
Priya: it's actually afternoon Mr. Kapoor.
Ram: not bad Mrs. Kapoor. So we are again back to Mr. Kapoor business.
Priya blushed understanding his implication. Ram grinned wickedly and tickled her at right places making her to laugh and gasp for breath at the same time.
Priya: Mr. Kapoor please
Ram pinned her under him and caressed her at the right spot giving her pleasure.
Priya: Ram please.
Ram: that's better Mrs. Kapoor.
Ram left her abruptly and rolled to other side making Priya frustrated.
Priya: that is not at all better for you Mr. Kapoor.
Priya rolled over him and pinned him under her.
Priya: now I will tell you which will be better.
Soon Priya started caressing him and started kissing all over him giving so many love bites. Both forgot everything and started loving each other. Finally not able to control himself Ram entered her gently marking her as his again. Ram buried his face in her chest and both rested up on each other. After a while, Ram carried her to washroom and gave her a bath knowing she was sore. They can't seem to control themselves when it was about Loving each other.
Priya lovingly looked at her husband who was giving her bath with utmost concentration.

Both got showered and changed into fresh set of clothes. Ram ordered food for them. Ram fed Priya with his own hands pampering her like a baby. They stayed in the room watching Romantic movies, just talking about anything and everything. They enjoyed their togetherness.
Next day, they started exploring lonavala along with exploring themselves. Their 3 day trip got over in blink but they will never forget this trip in their life. Walking in the night with his wife in his arms enjoying the nature is all he will ever want in life.
They enjoyed the trip to the core amidst the nature with eachother's company and returned home only to get teased by their friends.

After returning from their trip, right from next day, Ram joined his office as he can't afford to take leave anymore. Ram returned from his office tiredly and entered his home only to see his wife waiting for him eagerly. She looked so fresh and little dressed up than her regular which made smile like crazy.
Ram hugged her after throwing his bag on the living room couch and loosening his tie.
Ram: someone is looking so fresh.
Priya kissed his cheek deeply.
Ram: seems like someone missed me a lot.
Priya: not someone your one and only  wife.
Ram: achaaa
Ram nuzzled into her neck making her moan his name.
Priya: go get freshen up first. You need to have something.
Ram: yes, I really need to have something.
Ram started peppering her with kisses on her nape making Priya to fist his shirt.
Priya: first you get up freshen up.
Priya finally managed to push him into their room, Ram stood there simply with his arms resting on her shoulders. Priya shaked her head with little smile seeing his antics. She removed his watch first and then removed his tie. She started opening his button. He threw the shirt  away once her removed it. Priya went to get his night clothes.
Ram: jaan help me with the pants also.
Priya: shut up and do your work.
Priya thrusted his night clothes to him and went to prepare snacks for him not allowing him to speak further.

Ram smiled and went to get freshen up. After freshening up Ram settled on the couch in the living room. Priya came with tea and snacks for him. Both sat there hugging each other watching tv having their snacks along with some romance. Later Priya prepared dinner for them while Ram did his work. Priya fed him his dinner as he was busy with work. Ram sat in his bed working while his wife slept peacefully keeping her head in his lap. He softly caressed her head and started working. After completing his work, he slept hugging his wife in the wee hours pecking her forehead.