Epilogue

9 months later...

Mom came home and met Ethan, Suzie and the twins. "They can stay" is all she said, so they stayed.

Suzie was a mess, even worse than me she had a problem with being touched. Loud noise and fighting terrified her. But at night she was having bad dreams about the things that Lenny did to her.

At first I would go to her when she would wake up freaking out, then I got her to move into my room hoping if I wasn't alone it would help.

Some nights Ethan would need to help me, so now the three of us sleep together every night.

She needs therapy by a furry therapist or she wouldn't be able to talk about what happened to her.

So we've called around looking for help.

River went back home. I miss him, but he comes to visit when he needs to be near my tigress.

Nolan stayed to see if could help Suzie, she finally started to trust him. It's a start but she still has a long way to go.

Xavier stayed just because he could, like BFF (best friends forever).

They call me a hybrid, fancy name for a mix bag. I called myself a mutt because I'm of all different strains, but they told me a mutt is a rogue furry that's being bad.

Hope had twin boys, daddy's over the moon. She was only 7 months pregnant, and the twins were full term size. So the theory is she was pregnant in the real animal time limit but she had twins.

So we won't really know until someone else gets pregnant.

They have strawberry blonde hair and gray eyes like their daddy. They're so happy, and I'm happy for them.

After all the calling around to get information or see if there were anyone else like me, people have asked to come visit and meet me.

We've had more wolves more into the area, will see how that goes. Territory and all that shit.

I don't want everyone to be in different groups here, pride, pard and pack.

We're more like one big dysfunctional tribe. We decided things as a group.

Lenny, Vances brother, was never found. I don't have nightmares anymore, maybe because I'm too busy helping Suzie, whatever the reason I'll take.

The twins have settled in well. They've been in high school, and they're pretty smart. When they are not in school there with mom, they love being in the kitchen with her, she teaches them to cook.

Life is good, so I try to stay positive and enjoy the little things.