Bondita learns the truth

Start from the beginning

Tears rolls down from her eyes.

Judges and the entire room was silent. Anirudh hears everything by standing in the waiting room.

Bondita: He lost everything on that day. He lost his friend, he lost his family just for... Just to see her happy.

She holds on her tears, turned and looked at the picture. Artist's name was written as ARC.

Krishank couldn't understand anything. He is standing still.

Bondita: This is just a painting for you all but...  this day changed both of their lives upside down. He lost his love and she... she lost her family. This is a painting of sacrifices!

She cries by looking at the picture.

All the three judges gave a standing ovation to her. Whole hall is clapping for her except Chirag.

Bondita gets jerked, wiped her tears and turned towards the audience.

Judge: What a description, Wah! You made me cry.

They both got down from the stage.

Krishank: What story is that? Why you are so emotional?

Bondita didn't respond anything to him. She straight away ran and searched for Anirudh.

Anirudh is casually speaking in phone.

Bondita opened the door and entered the room.

Her eyes are drenched.

Bondita: Why? Why did you hid your identity from me? What made you to hide it from me? Why my stupid mind didn't guessed that ARC is none other but Anirudh Roy Chaudhary? Why?

She cries a lot.

Anirudh is speechless just Frozen.

Bondita: You was so close to me since these days but I couldn't even recognise you. Why you hid everything from me? Say something for god's sake!

Anirudh turned back and looks at her with tears filled eyes.

Bondita: Anirudh?

Anirudh nods yes. They both looked at each other.

Anirudh: Bondita, I really didn't meant to hide this from you. When I entered India I learnt about our family's death. Everyone were saying that you was the reason behind it. They even told me that you comitted suicide. But after the day, you came to my company seeking a job. Then only I learnt that you are not behind the murder.

Bondita cries.

Bondita: Atleast you could have said everything on that case hearing. You pretended like a stranger to that Haveli. Even when I diverted the case you didn't even utter a word. Why?

Anirudh: Because for me nothing is important than you. I left India before 7 years just to forget you as you were fiancee of Arvind. Everything has changed in this 7 years except my love for you. I was so scared that you will not accept me if I reveal my identity because in some aspect I too was the reason for our family's death. But believe me Bondita, I never wanted to cheat you. I already lost you once!

Bondita slowly stepped forward, Anirudh stands still.

Bondita: How could you hide this much pain within you? Atleast I have cried many times openly for our family but you? It's very hard to hide the pain and to wear a smile.

She hugs him tightly with much shocking to Anirudh.

Bondita: You lost everything just for my sake. You lost your family, you lost your friend. You even lost your love. But hereafter, I will not allow you to lose anything.

They both looks on each other.

Bondita: Anirudh, I...lo...ve...

Suddenly Krishank opened the door.
They both got seperated.

Krishank: What you both are doing here? They are going to announce the winner. Come fast.

Anirudh whispered: Stupid!

Krishank: Come soon, I'll wait outside.

He went out. Bondita blushed and was about to walk out but Anirudh stopped her by holding her hand.

Bondita: Sssh, leave me.

Anirudh: You was about to say something.

Bondita: Nothing, leave me.

She gets freed from him and walked out.

Anirudh jumped in extreme happiness.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️