"That girl doesn't deserve you baba-nah, i know girls like her they are like parasite."my mum say and i shake my head as if that will help me get rid of all the thoughts in my head.

"Baba-nah."my mum call and look up from the hospital bed.

"I have been speaking since you didn't say anything.'she say and i scratch the back of my head as the hospital room open making me to look up suprise to see ramlat.

"Good evening ummah,."she gree and i turn my gaze from her, she's the least person i ask expecting to see.

"Ramlat how have you been?"my mum ask as i just pay attention to the outside through the window.

"Baba-nah,
Ramlat is greeting you.'my mum say and i look up with a sigh.

"How are you feeling?"ramlat ask and i humm in response, my mum exit the hospital room leaving the two of us in an awkward silence.

It's the first time I'm seeing her since i called off the wedding and now i feel a little bit sorry for her especially now that things aren't going as i expected with Nanah.

"Your mum told me you are seeing someone?"ramlat ask as the door creak open and i look up suprise to see Nanah, I glance at the wall clock and it's quarter past 10pm.

She look between us and want to leave but hesitate.

"Nanah,
What are you doing here?"ramlat ask and khadijah turn.

"I......I....

"She come to see me."I see and ramlat look between the two of us confuse.

"I will just leave."Nanah say and quickly exit the hospital room.

Ramlat stare at me for a while as if trying to read something from my face before she announces she's leaving.

I release a heavy breathe of exhaustion and keep staring at the door hoping nanah will come in once again, minutes turn hours and i fall asleep.

***********************

The next morning khadijah decide to wake up earlier than usual, she cooked breakfast and leave for work very early, hajiya halima want to ask where she's going to but decide to keep quiet, khadijah sometimes act like someone with a mental problem,
So she let her be.

Sauntering inside the hospital building khadijah Stand nervously by the lobby door, she's nervous and scared at thesame time, she is scared and at thesame time worried, abubakar mum said some really hurtful words to her yesterday and she couldn't even sleep throughout the night, she release a deep calming breathe and head to the familiar hospital room, she hesitate for a while before opening the door..

"Sallamu'alaikum."she say, it's almost like a whisper and she walk inside the room.

Abubakar who's sitting on the bed just stare curiously at Nanah, she's the most complicated and confuse girl he ever meet, She's like an unsolved puzzle to him, he glance at the foodbag in her hand then to her face.

"Good morning ummah."she greet and even do his mum answer he can see the upset look she's giving khadijah.

"Good morning Abu."she greet and abubakar nod at her.