AniDita to confront Chirag

Start from the beginning

By gaining some confidence, wears their company's jewel.

She is wearing her mother's saree which means obviously it will look dull

She is wearing her mother's saree which means obviously it will look dull. And this jewellery is contrast and bright to her saree.

All the other models started to laugh. Bondita is now standing in centre of the stage.

Bondita thinks: Maa, look here. Everyone are laughing at me. You always say na maa, this is your lucky saree. Let that luck work for me and company today.

Anirudh thinks: Shiv ji, i know she is not a professional model but give her a courage to walk. Hold her hands and make her walk.

Bondita starts to walk slowly on the ramp. Judges and others looks on.

Soon, she started to walk like a real model and gave different poses with much shock to Chirag and surprise to Anirudh.

Chirag thinks: What the hell is happening here.

Judge 2: Actually this is very beautiful idea.

Bondita stopped posing and looks at the judge.

Judge: All the other models wore modern dresses, beautiful dresses, infact workful dresses which matched their company's Jewell. But you, you are from?

Bondita: ARC company of Arts!

Judge: Yeah, your saree is dull in color but your Jewell! It is very contrast so that only it can excel in this presentation. That's what we wanted. We could look at your Jewell clearly as it brighter than your saree. I know this would be the idea of ARC. Correct me if I am wrong!

Bondita: Yes, sir you are right. He gave me this idea.

She looks at Anirudh. He smiled a bit.

Chirag's stomach is burning ofcourse!

Judges gave the marks, Bondita comes down from the stage.

Anchor: Here we go, our second round is also completed. Only one more round is there but before that 5 mins break.

Everyone rose up from their chairs. Anirudh, Krishank and Bondita goes to their waiting room.

Jay Mehrotra father of Chirag confronted AniDita.

Jay: One minute, ARC!

Anirudh turned and looked at them.

Jay: Your idea for representing that necklace was just awesome. Really you are talented.

Chirag saw them and came there.

Chirag: Dad, come lets prepare for the last round why you are wasting time for unwanted ones?

Anirudh stares at him.

Jay: Chirag, you looked at their presentation right? It was just extraordinary. That's why I am asking about his idea.

Anirudh: Actually sir, my model was also wearing dark color dress only but luckily a dog poured coffee on her dress.

Chirag stared at him.

Jay: Dog? Here?

Anirudh: Hn, not to worry. It will be sent out soon.

He smirked and went to his room.

Chirag: Why bapa you are talking to person like him?

Jay: I have heard about him. King of share markets right?

Chirag: It's not important here. He owns only one company but we have 5 companies all over the India.

Jay looked at him and walked from there.

Chirag thinks: What do you think in your mind ARC? You are so smart? Never! Only I will win this competition. By legal or illegal, I don't care.

He walks from there furiously.

After some time, Anchor announced the beginning of last round. Everyone gathered in the hall.

Anirudh, Bondita and Krishank sits next to next.

Anchor: Here we have, third and the last round of this grand arts competition. First of all let's congratulate ourselves for completing
first two rounds successfully. And this is a decider round. This round has 60 marks. If you have scored less in before two also it's not a problem. Just try to score more marks in this round.

Everyone are waiting eagerly.

Anchor: Let's start then! First, Mehrotra group of companies. I welcome Mr. Chirag and Mr.Jay to describe their painting.

They both went to the stage and described their painting. It was about the Indian culture.

Everyone clapped for them.

Judge: Beautiful it is! Mr. Chirag, you have portrayed it beautifully.

Chirag smirked at Anirudh.

Krishank: Sir, is our description ready?

Anirudh: Who knows? I didn't even saw our painting.

Krishank: What? Then how will you describe it?

Anirudh: On spot description only.

Krishank: Bondita is also going to come with you to the stage. You atleast will describe something, what she will do? It's an important round.

Anirudh: Who said I am going to the stage? You and Bondita are going.

Krishank: Whaat? Sir, why you are taking risky decisions in this kind of situation? I have seen the painting but really I don't get any idea about it . If you have told me yesterday itself then for sure, I would have prepared something.

Anirudh: Everything is going without a plan only. So don't worry. You and Bondita go to the stage and describe whatever you know. Ok na Bondita?

Bondita thinks on sadly.

What will happen next?

Just stay tuned to know about it!❤️