᯽Chapter 1 - A quick fall᯽

!Warning! Swearing.

The sound of fire can be heard

"Keep your arm still Dain, I need to wrap it up"

"Sorry, Y/N"

.

.

.

"That should do it for the night"

"Thank you Y/N"

"It's no problem friend, but how about we take this conversation for tomorrow I can barely stand right now"

"Heh, very well have a nice rest"

"You to Dain" you said while giving him a small smile

You turn back and head towards your F/C tent without looking back at him.

You get inside and fall down onto your blanket and pillow as quickly as possible, not wasting a single second. Closing your eyes to get ready to sleep but something else has a different thing in mind...

A strange aura can be felt under you

You shot open your eyes but you didn't react quickly enough.

A portal opens underneath you transporting you somewhere else.

You started to fall and no bottom can be seen.

'Is this the abyss orders doing?!' You though

'It can't be the abyss, at least it has a floor, this thing is never ending!'

You decided to take a couple of blinks to see if you're dreaming. Pinching yourself. Nothing worked.

Until a bright light covered your eyes. It hurt your eyes so you did what anyone would do and covered your eyes and waited for impact.

Impact with the floor eventually came.

'Oww, fuck' you thought

"Where am I?"

"This doesn't look like where I was before..."

Sandy areas and roads with signs were not something you ever would think to see but in the distance you saw a few buildings.

'Buildings are over in the distance...I'll look around there'

.

.

.

You start to head over there still cautious with the new surroundings.

Eventually after the long walk you end up in this 'so-called village' and see some people.

You decided to ask someone hoping for an answer on your surroundings.

"Excuse me miss?" you started to call out to this blonde haired stranger