Chapter 28

Today is the day that my dear sister moves out of the house and starts college. Lauren moved out two weeks ago. Luke is actually living with me now because we have our own house.

Madison not living with me is going to be weird. Though Luke and I have our own house I stayed living here with Madison for her last days here. She's going to college not too far from here. It's forty five minutes away. Lauren went with her old friend all the way to London so she's very far. Ashton isn't very happy about that. He's also not happy about me moving in with Luke.

Luke and I's house is closer to Madison than it is to here. I need Madison, Madison has always been there for me. Plus, Madison loves Madalynn. As Madalynn is a year old now, I sort of wanted her to be close to her aunt. Her grandma is important too but her aunt is the one that I need in my life so it'd be better. I'll still be here a lot but right now I just need some time to myself.

It's obvious that I chose Luke over Ashton in the past three months. Ashton hasn't been here much and he's sort of moved on. He's talking to this girl but he claims he still loves me.

Ashton and I will always be a big part of each other's lives but right now, we need to not be together all of the time and spending time with Luke and Madalynn, my new family, would be great.

Luke and Ashton are going to college soon anyway. I'm going to do online college because it would be easier with my schedule.

I will have to have Mason and Harry be dropped off at Luke and I's house to babysit them after school. Their school starts in two days so I'm a bit excited for them and myself.  

Madison hugs our mom, Mason, Harry, Joey, and Ashton and then she looks to me. She hugs Luke and then Madalynn and then she gives me a tight hug and she lets out a few tears onto my sweatshirt.

I hug my family and then I go outside with Madalynn, Luke, and Madison. Madison's stuff is in her car and Luke, Madalynn, and I's stuff is in Luke's car.

I get in the passenger seat of Luke's car and he starts it and drives towards our new house. Luke is the only one that has actually seen our new house. I saw a picture of the outside but that was it.

Luke will be home all the time because the college is only ten minutes away from our house and Ashton is going to one close to his.

"Linnie, look, we're home!" I cheer as I pick her up to get out of her car seat. I've gotten to the stage of holding her all the time even though she's started trying to make her first steps. I hold her on my hip and I love holding her like that.

I walk in the door with Luke behind me, hands full of luggage. I see a big living room which is really nice. "We could put Linnie's toys out here" I tell him and he nods. I walk further into the house with Madalynn still propped on my hip. I see a kitchen and a dining room which I am impressed with.

I walk upstairs and I see two rooms and a bathroom. "Wow" I say and Luke smiles.

"This is your house so I picked it the way I thought you would want it. I was assuming we'd live here a long time" Luke says.

"Oh, we will" I tell him. When I step in the bigger room I see a couch, a chair with a desk and dressers. I also see a coffee table. It's like a living room and bedroom mixed together. I look to Luke and he smiles.

"Couch is for when Madalynn can't sleep or you're trying to get her to nap and you can't so you can just relax there with her or when you want to just lay back, I don't know. The coffee table is for me and all of my work and also whatever work you need. The desk is mostly for you, you can have your laptop set up for college and skills for your job. The dressers are for our clothes obviously" he chuckles.

There's a dresser by the window and that has a little couch which I will use a lot because it's pretty. There are stairs leading up to a different level of the room and I go in that next. I see my bed, a T.V and stairs that lead up to my bed. The bed is like in a big box which is cool. I go over to the two doors and I see the left one first so I go in that one. I see my closet and Luke's closet there are two sides. There is a little makeup stand by my side of the closet and Luke's side is next to mine.

I go in the right door and see a huge bathroom. Luke and I have different sides even! I look to Luke and smile. "Good taste" I tell him and he giggles. I walk out of Luke and I's room and go into Madalynn's

I walk in Madalynn's room and see a crib and a chair. I go over to the crib and see that it has a door and I can lock it only from the outside and she wouldn't be able to reach it from inside. The chair would be for me to put her back to sleep I'm guessing.

On the other side of the room there is a little baby changing station and a tall wardrobe and a bookcase. It's very pretty. "Madalynn, this is your room" Madalynn giggles and smiles. I put her onto the floor and she slaps the floor and scoots her butt. Luke and I laugh at her actions and go out to get more bags to actually move in.