Chapter 26

I still feel like I have to impress Luke's family, I like to impress them. My family isn't wearing something as nice as last time but still somewhat impressive. I put on a long sleeve white lace crop top with a cute pink skirt to go with it.

Now that I'm not pregnant I can wear my outfits again instead of Luke's clothes and maternity clothes that I don't like.

Ashton drove Calum and Michael here and my family just met in the living room with Luke's family. Luke gets scared to carry Madalynn down the stairs so I'm currently holding her with Luke as a back spot. I've only carried her down the stairs once so it scares me too.

Everyone cheered as I walked down the stairs which made me jump a bit and I almost fell.

As I got to the bottom of the stairs Luke started holding my waist and I smiled. "What a beautiful outfit for such a beautiful girl" Liz smiled. I gave Madalynn to Luke and hugged Luke's family and the boys.

"So no one here has met Madalynn yet. Her name is Madalynn Lexi Hemmings and as she grows up we'll call her Linnie or if she wants to be called by her middle name we'll do that too." I smiled as I explained Madalynn's name to everyone. Luke gave her to his mom first because the Hemmings' are the only ones who haven't seen her in person yet.

"Oh she has Luke's eyes" Liz smiles and I do too. "She really is a mixture of both of you" She gives Madalynn to Andrew and Andrew passes her to Jack and then Jack passes her to Ben.

Ben gives Madalynn to Calum. "She's beautiful" Calum announces. "Yeah, very. Calum don't let me hold her, I'll drop her" Michael whines so Calum goes over to my mom. My mom holds her and starts to grow a smile. "She's definitely beautiful"

"Let me hold her!" Madison cheers. My mom puts Madalynn is Madison's arms and she smiles.  

"She looks like me"

"She does not" I protest, which Madison laughs too. I take Madalynn back and then we all sit at the table for lunch. Luke sits next to me and I keep Madalynn in my lap.

I try to eat but Madalynn kept trying to put her little hands on the fork. She looked to Luke and went "ahh" in that cute little tone that she does and then she smiled at him.

Luke picked up Madalynn and sat her on his lap. She was making little cooing noises and being cute to both Luke and my family. She picked up one of her toys and started shaking it. "Don't you throw that" Luke warned and she looked at him. Madalynn kept shaking the toy and then she raised her arm. "Madalynn Lexi Hemmings, don't you..." before he could finish, Madalynn threw her arm forward but luckily Luke took the toy out of her hand before she could throw it across the room. Madalynn looked at Luke and then grabbed out for me so I took her and set her in my lap.

Lunch was fascinating. I've never sat Madalynn down like that for lunch before but she was pretty well behaved surprisingly.

I put Madalynn in her play pen and did some laundry.

A/N- I'm sorry, this book is getting a little boring huh?