Chapter 14

Bakugou Katsumi POV:Izukun gave me a sweet smile before turning his attention back to the front of the room

Izukun gave me a sweet smile before turning his attention back to the front of the room. I contemplated whether or not if I should open the letter now or later.

The bell rang, telling everyone class had started. A herd of students walked in and chatter filled the class as they all found their seats.

'Well, there goes my answer; I'll open this up as soon as class is over.'

I tucked my letter away and pulled out my notebook. The thought of Izukuns smile flashed into my mind. I felt my cheeks warm, and I stopped to ponder...

What am I doing?

I unzipped my backpack and yanked out the letter. What could his letter contain this time? I slowly tore apart the seam of the envelope with my index nail. I could feel my heart pound louder and louder with each beat that came. My lips parted as I mouthed the written word.

The corners of my mouth pulled upwards, while I looked up at the boy who I didn't even realize was watching me with an innocent look on his face. Deep down he was screaming like a little girl, but wanted to keep his composure in front me. He was proud that his letter had such an affect on me.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══