Chapter 8

Bakugou Katsumi POV:IT'S MOVE IN DAY! I'm so excited! I can't wait to make new memories and hang out with my classmates all the time

IT'S MOVE IN DAY! I'm so excited! I can't wait to make new memories and hang out with my classmates all the time. I hope it's just as much fun as it was in America.

I looked around my childhood bedroom to see my life packed away in boxes. It is a little nerve-wracking but nevertheless exciting.

I ran downstairs to see my parents and brother already packing things away in the car.

"Katsumi, after you're done eating, pack your things in your fathers car." My mother announced before stepping outside with a large box in her hands.

I grabbed another box and tagged along. "Why do I have to put my stuff in Dad's car?"

My mom made a small grunt before placing the box in the trunk. "Because-"

"Because both of our shit doesn't fit in one car, dumbass." Kacchan interrupted my mom. He was coming from behind us while carrying 3 boxes stacked onto each other. He the dropped them by the car since we were in the way.

"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT CALLING YOUR SIBLING A DUMBASS?!" Our mom yelled before smacking the back of his head. In response, he growled and went back inside to grab the last of his things.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

I sighed as I hung up the last handmade painting on my wall. It was a collection of my paintings and photos of my old friends. Speaking of old friends, I decided to snap a photo of my room to show them what it looks like. They were all really excited to see it. It's a lot smaller than my old one, but I'll make do.

 It's a lot smaller than my old one, but I'll make do

A/N: NOT MY WORK. Credit to the designer

pretend the tiny box that says 'red riot merch' says 'hero merch'. Also envision an art easel somewhere in here. thank youuu

They all loved it and said it looked so different from my old dorm room. I couldn't tell if that was a good thing or not.

When getting assigned a dorm I was a little worried on which side they would place me on, boys or girls. Instead of asking me, they put me in an empty room next to Kacchan, which I didn't mind. I appreciate them putting me close to my brother.

I should finish putting the last of my things away, I mean it's only 3 boxes, but I rather take a nap. I'm exhausted from today. I hit the lights and was out like one too.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

I woke up to the sound of a light fist against my wooden door. I swiftly made my way there before my guest could leave. I try to my fix my bedhead before answering. Standing in front of me was my favorite freckle-faced boy— Izukun

We waved hello and exchanged a smile. He looked a little nervous, but before I had the chance at asking him what was wrong he rummaged through his bag and handed me a green envelope. There was a folded paper with print on it.

When you left for America it was kinda hard for me. I really missed you and our friendship. To be completely honest with you, I even developed a little crush on you.

Now that you're in my life again, I don't want to lose you, not ever.

You run in circles around my brain
over and over
I mean,
even when you aren't running, you're jogging.

I don't want to sound like a creep because we've barely seen each other let alone spoken to one another, but

I like you.

-M. Izuku

When I went to respond he was gone. I was so invested in the letter, I didn't even realize he left.

'He likes me?'

I shut my door and stared at my ceiling and contemplated my feelings for this boy.

I've never really had a crush on someone before.

Yeah, Izukun is sweet and adorable, but do I see myself wanting to be in a relationship with him?

I don't know.