Chapter 5

Bakugou Katsuki POV:After turning in my paper about All Might, I heard a familiar hushed laughter

After turning in my paper about All Might, I heard a familiar hushed laughter. Katsumi and Deku were passing notes and giggling to each other. How disgusting! Katsumi had a smile plastered against their lips, and Deku's ears' were a deep shade of scarlet.

'Fucking, Deku. I'm going to kill him!'

I spent the remaining class time thinking of all the different ways of making that nerd pay, and I was snapped out of my trance by the lunch bell. I looked behind me. "Deku, outside."

He struggled to gulp, shortly his small Adam's apple bobbled. He nodded his head and clutched onto his belongings.

He followed me outside of our classroom. I waited until all our classmates have passed us and the halls were empty. I cornered him against the wall and looked right into his measly, little eyes. "What do you think you're fucking doing?"

He began to sweat and lost eye contact with me. He didn't even have the guts to face me. "W-what do you mean?"

'He's getting on my last nerve!'

"Quit playing dumb, dammit!" I slammed my fist against the locker near his head.

He flinched and blurted out, "I tried telling them we can't be friends, but Katsan got sad." He trembled in fear and looked at me with those stupid, big, emerald eyes.

"What the fuck did you call them?" The closer I leaned my face in the more he turned his head to the side. Deku's annoying ass stayed quiet, and I huffed with annoyance.

"Katsumi is their own person. You can't pick and choose their friends." He spoke in a low, shaky tone.

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT THE HELL TO DO, NERD!"

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

Bakugou Katsumi POV:

I ate lunch with Kacchans friends, but no Kacchan. He was gone all of lunch. I wonder where he is?

Before lunch was over, I began my walk back to class alone. I plugged in my AirPods Pro and played my favorite playlist with rain playing in the background. The rain sounded a little bit more realistic than usual, but I didn't mind. I hum and slightly bopped my head to the beat of the songs.

I opened the classroom door to see two people already inside— a sleeping Mr. Aizawa and Izukun!

As I was about to take my seat and put my AirPods back in their case. A crash of thunder gave me a small startle. I didn't even realize that it was actually raining outside.

I leaned against the large window. I love the feel of the chilly glass against my skin. Even though it's just 1 pm, the gloomy weather made it feel like it's late in the afternoon. Gloomy weather that I found comforting since a young age. The sound of the patter brought me at ease.

I brush a small piece of hair behind my ear. I lift my eyes from the beautiful scenery, only to see Izukun staring at me with a small blush kissed against his cheeks along with a profound purple contusion on his eye.

"What happened to you?!" I run up to him and place my hand against his cheek. With my hand, I slightly tilt his head to get a better look in the light.

He pulled my wrist down and dismissively shook his head as it was nothing. He tapped a piece of paper on his desk.

i ran into a doorknob.

I look up at him in disbelief.

tall ass door, don't ya think?

He laughed.

yeah it was

are you ok?
do you need pain meds?
do you want me to take you to visit the nurse?
need a hug?

i'll be fine, honestly
but that hug does sound nice

I wrapped my arms against Izukun, tightly. In response, he hugged me a bit tighter. My favorite type of hug.

I slide my arms from around him into his hands. "Let's take you to the nurse's office before anyone see what happened to your handsome face."

He bit his lower lip and his small blush became a burning hot red, comparable to a freshly picked tomato. He released one of my hands and wrote upon the paper.

you think my face is handsome?

maybe...

My hand that he kept was now being dragged out. Eventually, my legs matched his speed and we held hands all the way to the nurse's office.

She was sitting at her desk and she bounced off her seat. "You missed me so much that you're already back on the second day of school?"

"I have to visit my favorite nurse." He lightly chuckled and let go of my hand to run his hand through his hair.

"Who's your friend, Izuku?" She looked at me with a sweet smile.

Before Izukun could answer I said, "I'm Bakugou Katsumi."

"Ah. I see you. You're the infamous Bakugo twin I've been hearing about. Well, I'm Recovery Girl, the school nurse. If you're ever injured, I can heal you with one smooch." She placed a hand to the side of her mouth and whispered, "That's how my quirk works."

I nodded my head.

Recovery Girl and Izukun caught up and made small talk for a while, while I awkwardly stood to the side. I'm not the best at social situations.

"Oh, goodness, Izuku. Are you going to tell me what happened to your eye, or do I have to ask?" Recovery girl blurted out.

"Oh, this silly ol' thing?" He pointed to his black eye, and smiled like it was nothing. "I ran into a doorknob." He so casually brushed it off.

She raised one eyebrow. "Very believable." She said with her voice laced with sarcasm. "Are you in any pain?"

"No, I feel super."

"You don't need to act tough in front of your partner." She turned and started messing with the medicine on her desk.

The green-haired boy's eyes bulged out and his ears became terribly red. I, on the other hand, laughed. "We're not together."

The end of lunch bell rang.

"Hmph, I only see couples hold hands, but whatever you say." She handed him a small container with pills inside of it. "Take these painkillers." He did what she said without any questions. "Now, Mx. Bakugou, I must ask for you to return to class. You can see Izuku later."

I nodded my head. "Will do, but do you have a pen I can use?"

She handed me one off of her desk. I took Izukuns hand and wrote my number down. "Text me." I winked at him. "Bye, Recovery Girl. Bye, Izukun."