Chapter 2

Bakugou Katsumi POV:Mr

Mr. Aizawa starts class by telling us to get out a notebook and a writing utensil. I reach into my backpack, when I hear a noise.

"Psst. Katsumi."

I look up to see Ashido trying to grab my attention. She holds her hand to the side of her mouth and whispers, "Do you have a pen I can borrow?"

"Let me check." I look through my pencil pouch that's mostly filled with colored pencils and markers when I finally find two pens. "Here you go." I toss her one.

After I put my pouch away I notice a green-haired, freckle-faced boy sitting behind Kacchan. He looks like an old friend of my brothers, but that's impossible. He's quirkless, so there's no way he could be in the hero course.

══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══

The bell rang dismissing everyone to lunch.

"Class please don't forget you have until the end of the week to move into the dormitory. Have a nice lunch." Mr. Aizawa states, before slipping on his yellow sleeping bag.

Ashido returns my pen and I put my notes away. "See ya later, Katsumi." She waves as she exits the mostly empty class. I smile and wave goodbye back to her.

I grab my pencil pouch to put my writing utensils away when I accidentally knock it over, spilling all of my supplies on the floor.

'I'm such an idiot.'

I get on my knees and try to clasp all of my markers and pencils. I sigh before I see someone approach me.

"Oh, goodness. Let me help." Their frame crouches down. It was him— Midroiya Izuku.

I stare at him, admiring his green, curly, fluffy hair. My eyes follow his stray curls down to his face. His skin was pale, like a vampire. His jaw is so well defined it's as if one could cut their finger on it.

He picks up the colored pencils that rolled away farthest from me. "I'm guessing from all of the colored pencils and expensive markers you still enjoy drawing?"

I hum in response.

He's right, I've been coloring since I came out the womb. Art has always been my passion.

"Yeah, I remember all of the drawings you made me when we were younger. They were amazing, even for a little kid."

"Really? You remember those old things?" I brush off as if I didn't spend days working on them.

"Of course I do." His bright smile shines.

"I have always admired your art." He speaks as he hands me everything he picked up. Our eyes finally lock. His eyes shining emerald green, they were captivating. I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

"Thank you, Midoriya." Our hands lightly brush against each other, causing a light blush to form on my cheeks.

"Midoriya? Call me Izuku. I know it's been a long time since I last saw you, but I have known you since I was a little fry." He laughs to ease our somewhat awkward interaction.

I come up with something better. "How about Izukun?" I ask. It's much cuter, like him.

"Sure thing, Katsan." He winks at me.

(A/N: i'm terrible at japanese honorifics, so i have no idea if i'm spelling katsumi's name right. PLEASE correct me if i'm wrong.)

My face continues to burn. His nickname for me is adorable.

I place my stuff in my bag and dust off my bottoms. I was getting ready to leave when Izukun asks me a question.

"Do you need help finding your way to the lunchroom?" He points to the big classroom door behind him.

"Yes, actually."

"I'll lead you there in exchange for some answers." He puts his hand out in front of him for me to shake, but I was hesitant.

"Depends. What are the questions about?" I realllyy don't want to give him homework answers. If I give him answers then everyone will want answers.

"You."

'Oh.'

I take Izukun up on his deal and shake his hand.