Chapter 15

Laughter bubbled from two pairs of lips as they stumbled into the dance studio after hours. It didn't matter considering one of the males was the owner of the studio and lived above it. Wet fabric clung to their bodies as they hadn't been able to beat the rain, but neither of them seemed to care as the younger of the two clung to his companion and they continued to trip over their feet. The rain had eased the slight tension between them and provided s temporary relief to the purple-haired male's hard life.

"Aish, why did you have to walk so slow? Now you're going to get a cold. Take off your shirt. Oh c'mon Tae, there's no need to be shy. We're friends. I'll go grab you some spare clothes and a towel." Hoseok chuckled as he tugged the wet sweatshirt off the model before realizing that it may be awkward if he continues removing the other's clothes. So instead he opted for bringing a fresh set of clothes from his room upstairs. He quickly scrambled up the wooden stairs, trying not to slip, and disappeared from Taehyung's sight.

The younger male smiled fondly as he removed his damp t-shirt. He didn't want to catch a cold, but now he felt oddly naked in the large dance studio. Instead of thinking about how cold the air was on his bare chest, he decided to recall pleasant memories. For example, The dance studio reminded him of the past few months because he had been taking contemporary dance lessons for the sake of Zico's music video. The choreographer Tae had yet to meet had insisted on a contemporary routine because he still needed an alternative dance credit that was out of his comfort zone. Taehyung certainly felt out of his when he was forced to take lessons. He didn't know how clumsy he actually was until he tried to be graceful, but after practicing everyday for four months, he felt better about his dancing.

He jolted a bit when warm arms wrapped around his waist, tugging him back into an equally warm chest, and a chin settled on his shoulder. He chuckled and placed his hands over the older males. "You should probably change out of your pants, too. I brought a shirt and some sweatpants. Sorry if it doesn't fit, but I don't exactly keep Taehyung-sized clothes handy." Hoseok hummed in amusement, grinning widely when he felt the younger laughing, shoulders shaking slightly so it jostled Hoseok's chin. "I'll give you five minutes to change and if you're not done, I'm coming back here anyway. So make sure you're decent!" He chirped, pressing a friendly peck to the skin of his friend's neck before practically skipping off to another room.

Taehyung stared after him, chuckling and ignoring the slight blush that graced his cheeks. He didn't exactly start moving until Hoseok shouted, "Four minutes!" Quickly, he pulled on the large t-shirt that hung past his butt, so he knew it wasn't exactly Hoseok's size either. Unless the older male had an extra large shirt fetish, which was possible. He wouldn't doubt the dancer about his weird fetishes. He was down to the two minute mark when he started struggling from his wet jeans, the soaked denim being extremely hard to move. He had fallen multiple times by the time he had actually managed to pull them off along with his boxers and he had barely enough time to tug on the sweatpants before Hoseok was bursting into the room.

"Time's up! D- Wait, why are you on the floor?" He asked as he curiously tilted his head and held out a hand for the younger, easily tugging him up into his arms. He glanced at Taehyung's pink cheeks before smiling gently and placing a warm towel onto the younger's head so he could start drying his hair. "Never mind. So I heard you were doing a music video with Zico."

"Huh? How did you hear that? It was supposed to be on the down-low." Taehyung interrupted, pushing the towel up a bit so he could glance at the other. Of course he hadn't exactly been secretive about it with his friends, but that was besides the point. He was sure he hadn't told Hoseok and he knew Zico wouldn't considering the bleach-blonde would skin the purple-haired boy alive if he knew he had told anybody.

"Well... I'm the choreographer, so I kind of know these things. Plus, I'm your dance partner. I was sworn to secrecy, though, so don't worry about me telling someone. These lips are sealed." He grinned, spinning the model slash actor around so the latter's back was now pressed to his chest.

Taehyung gasped, pouting a bit considering his choreographer was the one who made him take contemporary dance lessons. "Yah, hyung! You made me embarrass myself like a million times because I had to take those dance lessons and why do I have to dance the girl's part?" He whined, moving the towel so it was draped over his shoulders instead of on his head.

"That's the thing. Zico just came up to me and asked if I wanted to assist him in his music video. I almost said no, but he said it would count towards a dance credit as long as I did something out of my element. He gave me strict instructions to create a romantic contemporary routine. I had no idea that you would be my partner until it was too late to change the choreography. If you're worried about me dropping you, don't. I'm not exactly weak." He hummed, effortlessly picking the younger, who was surprisingly light, up. Soft gasps and squeals tumbled from the latter's lips as he clung to his hyung's arms. He wasn't afraid that Hoseok would drop him, he was just surprised that he could be lifted so easily.

Eventually he was set down so he could regain his sense of balance, one hand resting on the dancer's bicep while the other was pressed to his forehead. He was still giggling when he could finally see straight and his box-like smile returned much to the elder's amusement. "There it is." He murmured as he pressed his hand to Taehyung's cheek and stroked the soft skin there with his thumb. "I missed your smile, Tae, and I hope I don't have to start singing some cheesy Bruno Mars song to prove just how amazing you are. Don't change, okay?" He continued, watching as the wide grin softened into a sweet smile, and praise the lion jesus Taehyung is so adorable. Hoseok felt like he could just eat the other one up, but he knew he would get a cavity of some sort if he did because hot diggity dayum​ was the younger making his sweet tooth ache.

Tae laughed as he poked his hyung's cheek, leaning a bit closer as he did so just so he could watch the oddly fitting grin grow wider on the older male's cheek. He opened his mouth to respond with a soft hum, but he was interrupted by the dance studio door slamming shut. "What the fuck do you two think you're doing?" Both males turned their heads with their mouths hanging slightly ajar, the younger of the pair shrinking back again.

Jimin was here with a duffel bag hanging from his shoulder and boy did he look pissed. This time it couldn't be blamed on a drunken stupor, though. This was purely Park Jimin.