Chapter 12

When morning came, a symphony of groans chorused in the fort, or what was left of the fort anyway. Namjoon had tugged it down in his restless sleep and Taehyung was known to be a blanket hog if he had his hands on them. So the sunlight streaming from the windows had no mercy on them and Jin was the brave soul, who stood to close the curtains. "Bless you, Jin. Who the hell opened the curtains anyway?" Yoongi complained quietly while he rubbed his temples in a futile attempt to stop his pounding head.

"TaeTae wanted to look at the lights." Jungkook responded, gesturing to the pile of blankets next to him. If the second youngest male's hand hadn't been secured in the youngest's grip, the older males would have thought he was crazy. Jin ran his hand down his face with a soft chuckle before moving to wake up his younger brother.

"Hyung....five more....hours..." The pile mumbled, shifting slightly as the human (alien? they weren't sure) inside moved to get comfortable and away from his brother's hands. The older male simply rolled his eyes and tugged the blankets away. A sharp gasp could be heard from both the males, but Taehyung's was more of one of complaint at the sudden chill. Meanwhile, his older brother was currently gaping at his purple hair.

"Taehyung, your hair! Who the hell let you dye your hair? Were you drinking last name? What the hell, Tae, you're underage!"

"Aish, shut up. You're too loud and annoying."

"Yah! You brat, I don't care if you have a hangover. Serves you right for disobeying the law! And respect your hy- Yah, are you even listening to me?"

"Blah blah blah blah. All I hear is your loudness."

"This kid! Where's that newspaper from last night?"

With the threat hanging in the air and the older male searching for his weapon, Taehyung finally managed to push himself into a sitting position. He crawled closer to his best friend so he could curl up in his side. "Kookie, save me from the mean hyung. Tell him you helped me dye my hair. I don't even remember what color it is." The younger's face paled when Jin turned his fury upon him, newfound newspaper weapon brandished above him. He waved his hands in an attempt to appease the angry older brother before pushing his friend.

"Jerk! You're the one that said you wanted to dye it and you were whining so much that I agreed. Plus I said you would regret it." He complained, relieved he hadn't been smacked with the roll of paper. Taehyung simply stuck his tongue out at the other, hugging him again and burying his face in his neck. "I don't regret it." He responded with a light laugh and he hummed as he felt fingers running through his apparently dyed hair.

"It's purple, Taehyung. But I guess it could be worse. You could have gone off to get a tattoo or something." Jin finally shrugged with a defeated sigh considering there was literally nothing he could do at this point. His poor brother, who always acted impulsively was apparently much worse when under the influence of alcohol. He couldn't help, but think that the two were cute as they cuddled up against each other and he glanced at his husband (who was still groaning and fussing about the noise level) adoringly. Then his gaze fell on Yoongi, who seemed to be having an internal conflict with his feelings.

Raising a brow, Jin decided not to question and made his way to the kitchen to hopefully whip up something for the starving males. He glanced curiously into the fridge only to find it empty besides whatever was left of the takeout from yesterday. He groaned and ran his fingers through his hair in a frustrated manner. These guys could never be trusted to shop for groceries. He should have expected that. So as he grabbed his coat and slipped on his shoes, he spoke to his friends, "I'm going to head out to grab everybody some breakfast. Behave while I'm gone, so no killing each other. Be safe! Also if a hair on my brother's head is injured, I will personally kill whoever did it!" And with a bright, sunny grin, Jin sauntered out of the apartment.

Yoongi shivered, pulling himself onto the couch so he wouldn't have to stay on the hard floor any longer. He would have been laying on pillows, but those had been thrown around the room at the others in an attempt to shut them up. He couldn't comprehend with his hangover how Jin could say something so violent with a sweet expression on his face. It literally was enough to make him fear the older man.

"So what are we doing tonight? I kind of want to get drunk again because last night was fun or at least the part I can remember was." He asked with a slightly yawned as he swallowed some painkillers he kept in the side table just in case he didn't get drunk in his room.

"Well, TaeTae and I were going to Karaoke night at the coffee house because he's been wanting to go for a while now. I figured since it's the weekend and I definitely have to go back to school on Monday. I have too much homework already that I need to work on to be honest. You guys are welcome to come hang out with you unless you honestly feel like getting drunk off your ass again, hyung." Jungkook responded, now laying underneath the pile of blankets with his friend, who was too busy tracing the younger male's face with his pointer finger.

"Hmm I don't see how it could hurt. I mean, I can always get quote on quote 'drunk off my ass' later. I'm actually curious to hear Taehyung's voice." Yoongi answered, not even bothering to open his eyes to look at the two when he responded. It was no longer that important to him to openly stare at the pair, considering it was quite noticeable and he was tired of asking himself questions about how he felt.

"Speaking of Taehyung's voice, how did that recording with Zico go?" Namjoon asked, suddenly speaking up after being quiet for so long. To be perfectly honest, the others had forgotten that he was even there.

"Oh uh yeah we got the recording and stuff done. We're filming this next week for the music video, which is what I'm really pumped for because it's supposed to be a really dramatic setting. Then after the acting portion is filmed, Zico is having me meet up with the choreographer to learn the dance that he made to go along with the song. Overall we still have a lot of things to get done, but I'm really excited especially since I get extra credit for acting in his music video." Taehyung grinned as he explained, surprising the two males who had no idea what he was talking about.

"What Zico? As in Woo Ji Ho? That really badass rapper? You're collabing with him? Holy shit dude! That's so sick!" Jungkook gasped, squishing his friend's cheeks in his excitement. Sure Zico was no G-Dragon, but that doesn't mean the younger male wasn't excited for his friend. "Do you think one day I could tag along to meet him and see you in action?" He asked, begging with his eyes and making Taehyung giggle.

"Sure, I don't see why not. Just don't cause problems."

"Don't cause problems? Kim Taehyung is telling me not to cause problems? Well, if Zico can stand you, he'll have no problem with me there." Despite being punched in the shoulder, Jungkook was grinning and reveling in the laughter tumbling from his friend's lips. He honestly couldn't wait to see Tae in his comfort zone. It was one of the things the older male had liked to keep to himself considering he was originally worried about what people would think, but now that he was in college, Jeongguk guessed he didn't mind the attention as much.