[3-1] ੈ✩‧₊˚ places to be

❝I suppose we can't have one normal year at Hogwarts❞︎

Places To Be
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The cold air hit Analise's face as she stood outside waiting for the door to open. Unlike the warm mornings, the nights were cold enough to vaguely see her own breath. Even so, Analise chose to wear a lavish outfit fighting against the cold—outfits from a luxury brand with her hair tied in a bun.

(Chanel Spring/Sumer Collection, 1995)

The door finally opened and Petunia walked outside forcing a smile. Over her shoulder, Dudley dropped his sandwhich meeting eyes with Analise at the door. Analise looked up at the tall woman annoyed at how long it took for her to open the door for her. Inside the house, she could hear hectic noises from upstairs.

"Analise, dear, now's not the best time. You and your parents could gladly visit some other time," Petunia said in an obvious fake tone.

"Minister of magic personally asked me to please bring Harry. They figured you guys wouldn't willingly and happily send Harry," Analise replied snarky.

Behind Petunia, Harry towed his trunk down the stairs and Vernon quickly ran to him blocking his way. Petunia hurriedly attempted to close the door when Analise stopped her.

"YOU BRING HER BACK! YOU BRING HER BACK AND PUT HER RIGHT! HARRY" Vernon yelled.

"No! She deserved what she got!" Harry yelled back.Vernon screamed in anger and charged at Harry who quickly pulled his wand out pointing it at Vernon. "And you... you keep away from me."

"You're not allowed to do magic out of school,"Vernon said backing off.

"Yeah? Try me," Harry said confidently walking down the stairs with his back turned to Analise who smiled slightly hearing him.