[1-2] ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ good and bad

❝︎Is having muggle parents a bad thing?❞︎

Good And Bad
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Harry and Analise followed Hagrid through the streets of London after stopping at a place for Harry and Analise to both change out of their pajamas. Harry wore a simple shirt and jeans with an oversized plaid jacket; the few pieces of clothing he owned. Analise wore a plaid dress with a shirt under, a relatively simple outfit for her.

 Analise wore a plaid dress with a shirt under, a relatively simple outfit for her

( on the right )

"All students must be equipped with...one standard size two pewter cauldron and may bring if they desire either an owl, a cat, or a toad. Could we find all this in London?" Harry asked reading off the list of materials provided in the letter.

"Find a wand, cauldron, and an owl in London? Come on," Analise shook her head.

"Actually, you can find them all if you know where to go," Hagrid said walking into a corner store with a sign that read 'The Leaky Cauldron'.

"Ah, Hagrid! The usual, I presume?" A man greeted Hagrid.

"No thanks, Tom. I'm on official Hogwarts business today. Just helping future witch and wizard here buy their school supplies.

Tom's face stiffened once his eyes landed on Harry, "Bless my soul. It's Harry Potter."

The entire store became silent and suddenly everyone's eyes were on Harry. A man even got up shaking Harry's hand which startled him a little.

"Welcome back, Mr. Potter, welcome back," the man said.

"Doris Crockford, Mr. Potter. I can't believe I'm meeting you at last," a woman came up to him shaking his hand as well.

Another man in purple robes with a turban on his head appeared with an awkward smile, "Harry P-potter. C-can't tell you how pleased I am to meet you," the man stuttered.