[2-8] ೃ⁀➷ three types of love

❝︎Only almost❞︎

Three Types of Love· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Three Types of Love
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"You both realize, of course, that in the past few hours, you have broken, perhaps, a dozen school rules?" Dumbledore spoke firmly.

"Yes, sir," Harry and Ron answered at the same time while Analise looked at them with guilt.

"And there is sufficient evidence to have you both expelled."

"Yes, sir."

"Therefore, it is only fitting... That you both receive special awards for services to the school."

The three looked up at each other with smiled then back at Dumbledore.

"Thanks, sir," Ron said.

Dumbledore smiled standing up with some papers in his hand and hanging it ron Ron, "And now, Mr. Weasley, if you would, have an owl deliver these release papers to Azkaban. I believe we... we want our gamekeeper back."

Ron nodded with a smile and turned to leave the room. Dumbledore looked down at Analise, "Analise, I suggest you hurry down to the hospital wing."

"I'm sorry, professor," Analise replied with guilt.

"Do not be. It is not your fault."

Analise smiled weakly and turned away to leave. She stepped out the office and stepped down the stairs but didn't move any further. She wanted to wait for Harry to come out first. In a far distance down the corridors, she saw a tall man with long blonde hair walking towards her angrily. As he came closer, she saw it was Lucious Malfoy and Dobby running beside him.

"Dobby?" Analise called out. "Is that the master you serve?"

"Stop talking," Lucius warned Dobby.

"You poor thing," Analise frowned.

"Out of my way," Lucius spat.

"Professor Dumbledore's a little busy right now cleaning up after a mess you started."

"You dare talk back to me? You filthy mudblood."

"Don't you feel sorry for me? I wasn't even your target," Analise said sarcastically.

"Enough!" Lucius gritted his teeth pushing Analise aside with his walking stick.