[1-7] ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ in the magic world

❝︎You just can't expect anything in the Wizarding world❞︎

In The Magic World
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Analise yawned taking her glasses off. She, Harry, and Ron had spent hours in the library trying to figure something, anything out about Nicholas Flamel.

Her eyes kept turning towards the restricted section of the library remembering the book about dark arts. Although she didn't want to learn dark arts, her curiosity remained. Thus, in secret, while searching for Nicholas Flamel, she began searching for a man with the initials T.R..

She sighed aimlessly flipping through the pages of pure-blood families and stopping randomly. Her eyes skimmed through the tiny print letters about the Gaunt family, the heirs of Slytherin. Their family ended rather tragically and their family heirloom disappeared with their end.

"I had you looking in the wrong section! How could I be so stupid?" Hermione groaned slamming a thick book on the desk almost crushing Harry's fingers, "I checked this out a few weeks ago for a bit of light reading."

"This is light?" Ron furrowed his eyebrows.

"Of course! Here it is!" she flipped to one of the pages, "Nicholas Flamel is the only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone!"

"The what?" Ron and Harry both said in unison.

"Honestly, don't you two read? 'The Philosopher's Stone is a legendary substance with astonishing powers. It will turn any metal into pure gold and produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal.'"

"Immortal?"

"It means you'll never die," Analise defined.

"I know what it means!" Ron argued.

"'The only stone currently in existence belongs to Mr. Nicholas Flamel, the noted alchemist, who last year celebrated his 665th birthday!' That's what Fluffy's guarding on the 3rd floor. That's what's under the trapdoor...the Philosopher's Stone!" Hermione continued.

"Alright, but why would snape want that?" Harry questioned.

"I dunno... Maybe Hagrid does."

"Why did Nicholas Flamel give up the philosopher's stone anyway? You get to be immortal, that's a blessing," Ron said.

"Blessing? No! It's a curse. You see your loved ones die over and over again," Hermione debated.

"Then just don't love or make friends."

"What's the point of living then?" Analise joined the debate.

"To not die."

Hermione looked at the two ashamed, "The point of living is what you make to be."