[1-1] ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ the first secrets

❝︎You know I love you, right?❞︎

the first secrets· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

the first secrets
· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

"You know I love you, right?" Analise smiled handing Harry a napkin.

"Of course," Harry nodded wiping the whipped cream off of the corner of his lips.

Analise frowned suddenly placing down her cup of hot chocolate, "then why can't you tell me?"

"You wouldn't believe it."

"I've seen some extraordinary things. Whatever you say probably won't phase me. What I've seen— It's a new type of extraordinary. Almost magical. Like, magic in the fairytale books we read."

"Alright, fine. I was at the zoo with Dudley. I was looking at a snake inside its exhibit just talking to myself and it talked back to me."

Analise's eyes grew wide and a wide smile spread across her face, "you can talk to snakes?!"

"Shh!" Harry quickly shushed her. "But that's not all. When Dudley leaned on its exhibit, the glass wall separating him and the snake disappeared into thin air. It was like... Magic. Then the snake escaped, thanked me, and instead Dudley was trapped in the exhibit."

"Wow," Analise beamed, "that's astonishing. Bloody cool what you did to Dudley as well."

"I know. Now, your turn. What's your magical experience?"

"I can't tell you."

"What? But Ana-"

"Analise! Analise!" Dudley flung open Harry's very small room door shouting loudly.

Analise flinched furrowing her eyebrows at how loud he was, "what?"

"How do I look?" Dudley asked showing off his new Smeltings Academy uniform.

Analise had the same academy's uniform inside her house as the two were prepping for their first day at Smeltings Academy. Her uniform consisted of a maroon vest, tie, a blazer, and dusty rose skirt that fell below her knee. She didn't particularly like her uniform and now knowing she was matching with Dudley, she hated it more.

She hid her dislike with a forced smile nodding in reassurance. Behind Dudley, Petunia and Vernon walked up with proud smiles on their face. They loved her and wanted Dudley to be friends with her for multiple reasons. The biggest one being, Analise's family was well-known in the muggle world.

Analise didn't mind coming over to the Dursley's house for she formed a tight bond with Harry becoming his best friend in a matter of days. For Harry, she was the first ever friend he had, thus her importance to him was substantial.