Hailey nods, "I don't know if Jere is my soulmate, because I don't know if I believe in them. But I think I was destined to find him."

"Really?"

"I lost my job last year, and started waitressing to make enough to keep Mason in school and pay rent. Another waitress told me that she had made good money being a temp. So I called the agency, but 5 months went by without me getting a call. And I missed a few rent payments so I packed up my apartment and told my parents I had to move home," Hailey glances at Belly, then back at her hands, "The day my movers were supposed to come, the agency called. There was a doctor who needed a receptionist because his walked out, and the money was more than enough to keep me here."

"Conrad," Belly says.

"Yep. Conrad hiring me as a temp kept me in Boston. Otherwise, I'd be living in New Jersey right now with my parents. That call, saved my life, but also led me to Jeremiah. And that feels like destiny."

Belly reaches out and grabs her hand, "Then don't let him go. Don't let your pride get the best of you. He made a mistake, and he should have told you about us. But forgive him anyway."

Hailey squeezes Belly's hand, "I love him so much."

"So come on, let's go see him."

Hailey nods quickly, then wipes the few tears that have fallen from her eyes.

Belly and Hailey drive to the house in a comfortable silence. Hailey is practically bouncing in her seat when they pull into the driveway. Belly puts the car in park, and Hailey opens the door but then stops. Her hand still lingering on the door handle, she looks back at Belly, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." Belly says with a smile.

Hailey runs into the house. Belly climbs out and closes the car door. Conrad is walking out of the house and towards her.

"Hey," He says calmly.

"Are they talking?" Belly asks, opening the trunk.

"Already making out," Conrad walks over to her and pulls her into his chest.

"Good," Belly stands on her tip toes to kiss him, "Do I tell you enough how much I love you?"

"Impossible. I can't hear it enough," Conrad mutters, moving his lips down to her neck.

"I love you so much," Belly says breathily. She tilts her head to give him better access to her skin.

"I love you too," Conrad mumbles, his voice vibrating off her neck.

Conrad helps her carry stuff inside. Belly can hear laughter out back. They haul everything upstairs into their bedroom.

There's a white box, tied neatly with a black bow sitting on the bed. Belly drops everything on the floor, "What's this?" She looks at Conrad.

"It's what I bought for you last night. I forgot to grab it on the way out. Shayla brought it over this morning."

"How mad is she?" Belly asks, running the soft velvet bow through her fingers.

"Oh I got an ear full from her," Conrad says with a smirk. "But she's fine, she said her inventory is almost gone so despite our antics, it was a successful night."

"Can I open it?"

Conrad walks up behind her and sets his chin down on her shoulder, "Mhmm." His arms snake around her waist.

Belly unties the bow carefully. She lifts the lid off and carefully pulls the tissue paper off. There's a red dress inside. Belly recognizes it immediately, it was the most expensive dress there.

"Conrad—" She glides her fingers over the material.

"I thought you could wear it to the gala," He says gently behind her.

"This is too much," Belly lifts the dress out of the packaging. It's floor length, with a high slit, it has a square neck line and tight bodice with puffy short sleeves. It's a stunning dress, and Belly knows that this dress took Shayla hours to perfect.

"It isn't."

"I thought you were going to buy me like lingerie or something," Belly says with a laugh, "Not the most expensive dress in the store."

"Oh I bought you lingerie too. But you can't have that right now."

Belly tosses her head back against his shoulder, "You're spoiling me."

"No, I just want you to always know how much I appreciate you and love you,"

"I don't need gifts, I already know that."

Conrad silences her with his lips, spinning her around in his arms, "You're keeping the dress."

Belly laughs, "Okay fine."

They go downstairs where Hailey and Jeremiah are sitting outside with the boys.

Henry hurls himself into Belly's arms, "Hi momma."

"Hi buddy, did you have a good night?"

"Yep!" Henry kisses her cheek before running out into the yard.

Conrad chuckles, and then Belly stops dead in her tracks. She has a feeling. She looks up at Conrad, "I'll be right back,"

Conrad looks at her questioningly but doesn't say anything.

Belly sprints up the stairs and slams the door to the bathroom.