2

"COME AT ME FROSTY!" Natsu shouted smirking at Gray, who rolled his eyes. He was enjoying his milkshake when Natsu had to come and ruin it just so he could fight with him. In pure honestly Gray was far from wanting to fight at this moment. He couldn't stop thinking about what he did to Juvia, whatever it was. Even though he reassured his pride that it was her own problem, the honest part of him was still very concerned and full of worry.

"You're asking for it." He retorted, going into hand to hand combat with Natsu. They fought for a few minutes, until he heard a voice that caught his attention. He froze, not even hearing Natsu's complains.

"Juvia, you've been awfully quiet, is everything alright?" He heard his teammate, Erza, ask the water mage.

"Yes, everything is great! I just loved hearing you 3 talk about the twins I didn't have it in me to interrupt." Juvia flashed them a reassuring smile which the girls shrugged and didn't think much of. But Gray knew her. He knew her smile. And that was clearly a fake smile in his eyes.

Suddenly, he felt knocked back into reality when Natsu punched his square in the guts. He flew a few feet away before landing back first onto the ground. Nobody around him payed much attention since the two friend's always fought. However, unlike usual, Gray just laid there, accepting defeat.

Natsu marched up to him giving him a confused look.

"What the hell is up with you!? This ain't even a fight when you're not even trying!" He yelled at him. Gray sighed and stood up.

"Well maybe I don't feel like fighting? Ever thought of that pyro?" He rolled his eyes walking away, ignoring the insults thrown back at him. Gray clicked his tongue.

"Still a fucking child like always..." He sat a few tables away from the girls, pretending not to listen, but in reality, he was. It wants much help though, Juvia remained quiet the whole time, letting the other 3 chat away happily.

"Are you sure you're okay Juvia? You seem a bit pale." Lucy questioned her friend. Gray lit up a bit hoping she would give him a hint, anything to help him figure out what in the world he did to her to make her seem so distant. Suddenly, before he could hear her response, Natsu came over and slapped the living daylights out of him. He angrily stood up and glared at the dragon slayer.

"Fucking leave me alone Natsu!" Gray went in for a punch, however, to his surprise, Natsu caught his fist, looking at Gray with a serious look.

"How come you aren't fighting like usual?" Natsu questioned without hesitation. Gray yanked his fist out of Natsu's hand and rolled his eyes.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He lied. He wasn't about to tell the immature dragon slayer about his problems, that was the last thing on his list. But Natsu seemed to have other ideas and continued to pressure him.

"Like hell you don't, I was looking forward to a fight!" He pouted. Gray sighed knowing this was exactly why he didn't want to tell the dragon slayer anything. All he ever cared about was fighting. Even though Gray shouldn't be talking...he technically also fought with him all the time.

"So? Even if I did know, why would I tell you of all people?"

"Because then I'll tell Cana and Mira that you were staring at Juvia." Gray felt taken aback when Natsu retorted. He glared at him.

"No I was not!" He fought the blush that was clearly trying to consume his face. Natsu gave him a pointed look. Suddenly, the smirk that appeared on Natsu's face made Gray want to sink into a hole.

"Or I'll tell Gajeel you were making goo goo eyes at his best friend...YO TOOL-." Gray slapped his hand over Natsu's mouth before he could alert Gajeel. Gajeel turned in their m direction, giving the two slayers a confused look. He turned back around seeing that it was just the two rivals.