› ࣪ . ๑ 𝗹.𝗴 : 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂, 162903

Начните с самого начала

A Little Girl
- Reply 1988

There were many, many tears shed recently in the aftermath of "Reply 1988," as everyone bid farewell to the little neighborhood street where all its families slowly but surely captured our hearts. The feels from Oh Hyuk's OST are twofold, not only because it brings us straight back to memories of Duk-seon - Hyeri, Taek - Park Bo Gum, Sun Woo - Go Kyung Po, Junghwan - Ryu Jun Yeol, and Dong-Ryong - Lee Dong Hwi, but also because it's a remake of the original 1985 Lee Moon Sae song, a tribute in part to the vibrant Korea of the 1980s. The song evokes that bittersweet taste of looking back on a simpler past that we can never go back to but has formed us as we are today.

Moment
- Heirs

"Love is the Moment-" There is no way you didn't just sing that in your head while reading it, with all of its dramatic flair. While this OST definitely can't be categorized as the most subtle, it did well to make its mark as an iconic song in a just as iconic drama, "Heirs." Every time this song plays, you can see it all over again: Lee Min Ho and Park Shin Hye in all the teary angst of class difference and forbidden love, even as Changmin is practically yelling at them that "Love is the Moment!"

My Destiny
- My Love From the Star

You can't talk about iconic drama OSTs without mentioning Lyn's "My Destiny" from "My Love From the Star." Given the huge success that this drama saw with its ratings, it's no surprise that the OST was just as successful and continues to live on even long after Do Min Joon - Kim Soo Hyun and Cheon Song Yi - Jun Ji Hyun found their destiny with each other. This drama in particular is particularly impactful for not only its memorable OST but also its most notably loud and extravagantly memorable characters.

Auditory Hallucination
- Kill Me, Heal Me

This "Kill Me, Heal Me" OST sung by Jang Jae In featuring NaShow is particularly unique in that it has a rap portion which is something that hadn't been too commonly heard in dramas even just five years ago. In its originality, this OST stands out as a perfect portrayal of Cha Do Hyun - Ji Sung's dissociative identity disorder and his fight to finally have some peace.

You
- Healer

"Healer" was also one of those dramas that crept up on everyone and quickly became that drama that many just couldn't stop watching. The undeniable chemistry between the two leads, Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young, was only intensified and made that much more unforgettable by Ben's sweet vocals in the background. All of this was brought together beautifully into one cohesive, moving story packed with action, suspense, and splashes of comedy.

Driving Me Crazy
- Master's Sun

Hyorin has lent her powerful vocals to many different drama OSTs in the past but her voice in the OST for "Master's Sun" continues to resonate and bring back all the memories of Gong Hyo Jin clinging onto So Ji Sub, who would always yell at her to "Get lost" but slowly found himself falling for her charm.

All For You
- Reply 1997

Ah, the first in the series, the one that started it all: "Reply 1997"! The main OST for this drama, unlike some of the others on this list, doesn"t have one highly emotional voice belting out the chorus, but is even more precious and exceptional in the fact that it's sung by its very own main leads, Jung Eun Ji and Seo In Guk. It's not often that the lead actors can also impressively carry out singing the main OST for their own drama. Thus, the resulting song has it all: refreshing in its perfect synchronization with the vibe of the drama.