Everyone:!?

Yn: Are we done with these games?

Bella:(giggles)

Dropping her blade, Bella rubs Yn's head.

Bella: There it is!!

Bella: Proof.

Mick:...(mumbles) They're both crazy...

Felicia:(sigh)

Lisa: Proof of what exactly?

Bella: That Yn has truly become the ultimate Pilot.

Yn: Enough.

Tossing his blade aside, Yn walks away.

Yn: I'm sick of this. Next time, do not summon us unless it's important.

Bella: But I can still summon you whenever I want, right?

Yn:(grumbles)

The team leaves.

Bob: Can summon explain what just happened?

Yn: An annoying, bored, rich woman wanted to entertain herself by messing with us.

Felicia: That much is obvious... But I have no idea what she meant by you're now the "ultimate" pilot.

Mick: Stardust... I almost forgot what it was like being worthless, while next to you.

Yn: Stop complaining, you want recognition, then shine brighter than me.

Lisa: Yn, Is your hand okay?

Felicia: Right, that was a pretty stupid move of yours.

Yn: I barely felt it.

(Opening theme)

In a massive field spreading out to be the size of a large city, surrounded by a hard light dome. Multiple teams who wished to represent the Earth in the Gearlympics were spread across this field.

One team was, of course, Yn's, his Neon stood stoically as his team members, Lady G, Zeta, and Core looked up at him, due to being slightly larger than them, especially core who sat on a vehicle.