"Shut up Gray, we'll spare ten minutes to help her with groceries since Natsu couldn't watch where he was walking." The red haired girl said firmly. Both of the male's nodded vigorously and then grabbed all of my bags.

"Yes Erza!" They both shout.

"E- Erza?" I said. Then I looked at her better, her scarlet hair was fairly long and she had brown eyes, she seemed to be about 5'5 (I've heard she's 5'5?). I almost thought she was... No, it couldn't be, she left years ago.

"That would be me." She says.

"Y- You... No... It can't be her." I mumble to myself.

"Couldn't be who?" The salmon haired boy asked.

"I- Umm.... Nobody." I didn't need to get my hopes up. There was no way.

"Oh! I should probably introduce these idiots since they're too dumb to do it themselves." Erza said. "This is Natsu Dragneel, Gray Fullbuster, Lucy Heartfilia, Happy, and I'm Erza Scarlet." She pointed to the salmon haired boy first, Natsu. The black/blue-ish haired boy was next, Gray. Then was a girl with blonde hair and brown eyes, Lucy. After that was the one I hadn't originally noticed, Happy, he was an exceed like Sunny, but he had blue fur. Lastly was Erza.

"Sc- Hi. I'm Hazel." I smile at them, I tried to push the feeling off. There could be more than one Erza Scarlet, right?

"Hazel?" Erza asked.

"I- Yeah?" I asked.

"You don't mind if we help you, do you?" She asked.

"No, I'd really appreciate it, but I don't want to be an inconvenience." I reply.

"No, it's fine. Happy, Lucy, get over here and help."

We finally make our way through the door of the mayor's home. Everybody plops the bags down on the counter and takes a seat on the couches.

"Jeez, this is a nice house." Happy says as he looks around.

"Yeah. I could never afford it." I say. I didn't really think about how much that would confuse everyone.

"But then how are you?" Erza smacked Natsu as he said this.

"Sorry about him, he's kind of nosy." She said.

"No, it's okay. The mayor let me stay here for a while since I didn't have anywhere to stay. All I have to do is go grocery shopping every week." I explain. We sat there and chatted for a while and Erza was looking at me the whole time.

"Hazel, I'm not sure why. You remind me of somebody I used to know." She said finally.

"Honestly I was gonna say the same about you." I said.

"Who?" Gray looked at Erza confused. None of the other four seemed to know who she was talking about.

"Well, I never really talked about her. My little sister, Hazel Scarlet." Erza said.

"Do you think? There's no way. He told me you were surely dead." I said.

"Who?" She asked.

"Jellal, he told me you surely would have died." I say.

"Hazel? It's really you?" Erza asked.

"I- I never thought I'd find you.." I said.

"You escaped?" Erza asked me.

"Yeah, not long after you did. I thought you were dead though." I said.

"Can somebody explain what's happening?" Lucy asked.