Percy Jackson

This was written July 23rd 2019. I don't actually know who this was supposed to be about, but chances are it was Nico di Angelo.

Chapter One-Camp Half-Blood

"Bye mom." I said as my mom walked out the front door. She had been on her way to work and I had to get on the school bus in fifteen minutes. I hurried to get dressed, grabbing a tie-dyed t-shirt and a white skirt. Even though I knew I probably had shoes that would go better with the skirt I also grabbed a pair of vans. My backpack was already packed and I just needed to brush my hair and teeth. Once I had gotten to the bathroom I brushed through my short light purple/lilac colored hair. It was naturally a golden blonde, but I dyed it quite often. It was only a couple of weeks ago that I changed it from baby pink to lilac. It was cut so that it went down to the bottom of my ears and I always had it tucked behind my right ear. After I brushed my hair and teeth I put in my one color contact. The only reason I wear color contacts is because my eyes are two different colors, the right one sea green, and the left one gold. It doesn't bother me, but it confuses people. For some reason some people say it's brown, like my step dad, but other people, such as my mom and my sisters, say it's gold. The last two things I did before I leave was put on my necklace and rings and grab a banana before heading out the door. My necklace was a simple silver chain with one gold and one sea green gem, the colors of my eyes, and also for some reason they reminded me of two men that I have faint memories of. One of them had golden blonde hair like me and my mom with bright blue eyes, also like mom. I remembered a young me looking up at him as he taught me to play piano, showing me each note a few times. I can play just about anything on piano now. The other man had sea green eyes, just like one of mine, and raven black hair. I remembered a young me running to the ocean with him and then him teaching me how to swim, I'm now quite a good swimmer. The two rings were designs of two different flowers. The one I always wore on my right middle finger was a silver ring with two violets on it, my mom told me she got it for me because it reminded her of my middle name, Viola. Viola means Violet in Italian, one of my mom's favorite languages. We've been learning Italian together for a few years and we know a lot of it but not quite the whole language. The other ring that I always wear on my left middle finger is a silver lotus flower.