3 months later

POV: Rosita

I carefully stepped over the dead bodies that were lying on the ground. Not being able to believe my eyes looking at the gruesome scene is front of me making sure every last one of them was actually dead.. I noticed Maggie stepping into the church next to me.

"You've.. known Hunter for longer, right?", I asked Maggie. Maggie looked up and  nodded in my direction while making a 'hm' sounds as if she wanted to reply yes.

Maggie wanted to continue walking, but I tried to stop her.

"Maggie wait", I said as I grabbed her arm.

"Rosita, what's up?", she asked me curiously. "What do you mean, what's up?", I started. I kept my voice low enough that no one would hear our conversation. "Hunter ran straight into a building full off walker.. dozens! And he walked out of it alive and well?". Maggie looked at me for a second not knowing how to respond. "Well, we've seen him do some pretty amazing things..", she suddenly replied. "Somethings wrong, I just know it..", I told her. No one could survive this. "Well, what do you think?", Maggie asked me, but just as I was about to answer, the door behind us suddenly moved a tiny bit. It caught our attention as we both turned our head towards the sound.

Maggie and I grabbed a hold of our guns. "I'll check behind the door, if it attacks, you shoot it", I said to Maggie. She simply nodded.

I took the door handle and slowly pulled the door our way, only to reveal someone behind it.

"Michonne!", Maggie suddenly shouted. She immediatly kneeled in front off Michonne and tried to see what was going on. But.. Michonne was in complete shock. 

"Hey, what happened", Maggie asked as she put a hand on Michonne's cheek. With broken words and stutters, she fried to reply. "We.. were surrounded. One at a time, I couldn't.. and then! Is he alive?", Michonne suddenly asked as she looked directly into Maggie's eyes". Maggie nodded and reasured her. "Carl made it. Gabriel saved him", Maggie said as she pulled Michonne into a hug".

"He's alive, and you're too"..

Michonne suddenly Bursted into tears, hugging Maggie tightly. "I'm so sorry", she repeated.

POV: Hunter

"Michonne!", Carl suddenly shouted as he let go of me. He sprinted towards Maggie and Michonne and instantly kneeled know.

I.. just couldn't believe he was still alive. After all this.. I wouldn't have forgiven myself. I wil never leave Carl's side again, that's something I'm sure off..

Abraham suddenly came walking in with Rick, Carol, Daryl and Tyrese. They all looked in horror at the scene in front off them. Within a second, anger was all I could feel when I saw Rick.

How could he..

I pulled my gun and aimed it at Rick. Everyone instantly noticed this interaction and quickly looked my way. "How could you let this happen!", I shouted. As Rick just raised his hands, Abraham reached for his gun. He didn't grab it yet, but he just had his hand on the holster. "Wow take it easy, Hunter. You don't want to do this", Rick said. "Hunter! What are you doing!", Carl suddenly shouted. Everyone looked at me in confusion and fear. "You promised me you'd take care of him. You promised me you'd stay by his side!", I shouted. "Hunter, stop it!", Carl shouted at me, to which Rick signalled him to stop with a hand movement. I didn't listen tho, Rick promised..

"We had to try and get Carol back. We lost the other kid we had woth us and we could've brought Beth with us but she didn't make it either", Rick said. "You.. what?!", Maggie suddenly interupted. "Carol was taken by some people but we found her. Beth was with those people. We tried to bring her home, but she made her choice", Rick explained, "I'm sorry..".