What now

"Where is Carol?", Daryl asked as he looked around the church. I started looking around as well, but to my surprise, I indeed wasn't able to find Carol. "Did she say where she went?", Daryl asked Rick. "No..", Rick simply replied. "Well what are you all standing there! Lets find her!", Daryl said all worked up. "It's not safe outside right now", Rick started, "I don't know where she went and I wished she told us, but we can't risk going out right now. It's to dangerous".

Rick was trying to convince Daryl to not go look for her right now.

"We'll start looking for her first thing in the morning", Abraham suddenly said to help Rick but to no avail..

"What do you mean first thing in the morning. She's out there right now!", Daryl said to the group, but no one replied back. I was just listening to the argument not really knowing why Carol had left in the first place, but it does sound kind of weird to me.

"Thanks for the help", Daryl suddenly said as he picked up his crossbow and walked towards the door. "Rick wanted to go after him, but Michonne stopped him. "He'll be fine. Let's just get some rest. I think we deserve it".

Rick groaned a bit before admitting his defeat.

I suddenly looked at Carl, who was sitting on one of the church benches in the back. I decided to ignore what just happened with Daryl and started making my way to Carl. As I sat down next to him, a smile appeared on my face. "Is disassembling your gun so much fun?", I asked him. "Well. I just want to be fast at doing it. So I'm just practicing", Carl replied. He then looked up at my bruised up face. He made his hand down to my face and softly laid two finger on my bruised cheek. "How are you holding up?", he asked me. A small smile appeared on my face as I took his fingers and pulled them away from my face. "I'm fine, you don't have to worry about me", I replied. "I actually was wondering if we could sleep together again", I started, "even tho the container at terminus wasn't really all that comfortable, it did make me feel a lot better having you next to me..". Carl suddenly gained a smile on his face. "I actually wanted to ask you the same thing, but I didn't really know how..", Carl said looking down. I put two fingers under his chin and pulled his head up. "Carl, you can always ask me or tell me anything. You don't have to think about how or what you want to say. All you have to do is talk to me". A smile appeared on Carl's face as he nodded yes. "Go get us a place to sleep. I'm gonna go sit on the front porch for a bit to get some fresh air. When I get back, I could really use a good night of rest", I said with a smile. "I will, go get some fresh air". With that, Carl suddenly leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. My eyes suddenly widened and Carl took notice of it. "Oh, I'm so sorry, I.. didn't want to make you uncomfortable. I thought that..". "Carl it's fine. I was just caught by surprise. You're always allowed to do that", I reasured him as I leaned in for a hug.

"Alright, I'll be right back", I said to Carl as I let go. I stood up and walked toward the main entrance. I opened the door and walked outside. I sat down on the wooden stairs and let some fresh air reach my nose.

I think soneone had followed me as I heard the door almost open immediately after I sat down.

I sighed..

As the door closed again, the person spoke up. "You've killed him, haven't you?", a voice spoke up. I didn't reply back. I was just staring in the distance through the trees with the wind waving through my hair.

Michonne suddenly sat down next to me.

"It's okey, you don't have to hide it from me. I saw you looking at Carl just before you stopped Rick. At that moment, I just knew you didn't want a slaughter in front of Carl. His own dad murdering an unarmed man..". I looked sideways at Michonne. "Carl has already been through so much..", I started, "I just knew it would be a breaking point if he saw his own dad like that. I couldn't let that happen. So I tried to convince Rick..". Michonne nodded. "I know, that's why I helped you".