"I won't get tired Zaviyaar, and if you love food by my hands, I'll cook that food from now on" She declared her decision, Zaviyaar was about to protest but she cutted him in half.

"Listen I won't get tired, I'll ask the butler to do the chopping and other stuff, okay so chill" She said pulling his cheeks, then fishing for lunch Aayat took the plates. Zaviyaar helped her too. She started washing their used plates, He offered her help but she completely denied, ordered him to leave, he left half heartedly.

Aayat came inside the room and looked at Zaviyaar working his laptop was on his lap, he was sitting on the bed. She rolled her eyes at her workaholic husband, she strolled towards her closet thinking what to wear. After thinking a lot she chose two dresses, one was a saree and the other was a gown. She chewed her lower lip in confusion.

"Zaviyaar" She called him to get his attention standing in front of him with both dresses, He hummed, not taking his eyes off from laptop typing something.

"Which one is better tell me, I love this saree, but the gown is beautiful too" She spoke admiring both the dressers and didn't get any reply from her dearest hubby, she huffed in annoyance.

"Zaviyaar, should I wear this orange gown?" She asked, gritting her teeth with a fake smile placing the red saree on herself,

"yeah that's nice wear that" he replied without looking at him, Aayat sighed in disbelief

"Ap meri baat nahi sun rahe na?" She complained, cutely, sitting in front of him looking at him.

"Sun raha hoon jaan" He replied, glancing at her

"Yes tell me you have all my attention now" he said pushing his laptop aside and focus on her,

"Ab ap mujh nervous karrahe Hain" She whispered as he was staring at her without blinking.

Aur ab?" He asked grabbing her face, jerked her towards him, locking his eyes with hers, making her lost in him, She felt her breath stopped, Zaviyaar raised his eyebrows at her.

"Ya Allah! Zaviyaar, aap mujhe aise dekhtein Hain tou me bhool he jaati hu mujhe kehna kya hai" She whined ,moving back a little Zaviyaae, snickered at her adorable face.

"Listen, You'll look beautiful in whatever clothes you put on, so choose in which you'll feel comfortable ,I would love to see you in traditional , but there will be everybody gladded with western wear, so wear a frock or gown" he advised her, knowing the environment of these parties, he wanted her to feel comfortable in whatever she choose .

"Which colour of outfit you are wearing?" She asked him to turn back as she was standing beside the door of the closet.

"Black" He replied back, Aayat kept that in mind and decided what she was going to wear. Zaviyaar decide to get ready in another room, so Aayat can get ready comfortably.

Aayat already placed his outfit, with other needed things, shoes, watch, wallet, socks and everything. So Zaviyaar was getting ready, admiring himself in the mirror running his hand through his beard. He wore a black 3 piece suit, white watch in his left hand, the ring in his left hand too, he styled his hair upwards, he was done, it's been an hour since he had left his wife he decided to check on her.

He was walking to his room, when his phone rang, he picked the call it was Haram, she was asking him to be on time, she's waiting.

"Haram we'll reach on time, please stop getting hyper" he replied to her, opening the door of his room, it was not locked,

Aayat had slipped into a black beautiful gown, which had gold work on it , it reached till her ankles, she was done with her hair, styled it in a half section, braided her from front, some of her bangs falling on her face, she was done makeup too, she has just kept her look simple yet decent, she was just applying pink lipstick on her lips, when she heard Zaviyaar speaking to Haram, she just rolled her eyes at their conversation.