Chapter Eleven

Freya's POV

I was floating there. I woke up and realized that I was wearing a long white sleeveless dress.

I felt weird though. I don't know why. I was walking until I bumped into somebody. I looked at him. "Zack?" "Hi Freya." He said. "Am I dreaming or... am I dead?" I asked. He chuckled. "You used to be dead, but Aerith and I decided to let you back in 3 days." He replied...3 days? I thought. "Why 3 days?" I asked. "Just because, I don't know why either. So don't ask why." He replied. I just nodded. "So, where's Aerith?" I asked. "She's not here, she went somewhere, but she'll come." He said. Aerith came in 5 minutes. We walked and talked.

3 Days Later

"Time for you to go back." Said Aerith. "I know, I just miss both of you so much." I said. "Freya, you know we will always be here." Said Zack. "In your heart." Said Aerith as she finished Zack's semtence. She pointed at my heart. I nodded. Then I started to glow. "We'll see you

later." Said Zack. "See ya." Said Aerith. I smiled and disappeared.

I landed on the view of Midgar. "I'm back." I said to myself. I flew into the city and landed on the center of the town. Nobody noticed, thank goodness. I finally found the bar and went in. There's no people at the front counter. Until I heard talking. "Cloud, don't worry, she'll come

back." "She's been gone for 3 days, I'm tired of waiting." I recognize those two voices. Tifa sighed and came back down. She gasped as she saw me. I quickly covered her mouth and lead her to the other room. I let it go and she hugged me. "Freya, you're back." She whispered. I smiled. "I'm back... finally back." I replied. We broke the hug. "He's upstairs." She said. "Barrett took Marlene and Denzel to town. And I'm going to Reno's place." I nodded. Tifa went out and I went upstairs. I opened the door quietly. "Tifa, I told you that I want to be alone." Said Cloud. He was sitting on his bed, but his back was in front of me. I smiled. I walked up to him. "You sure that you don't want to be alone with me?" I asked.

Cloud's POV

"You sure that you don't want to be alone with me?" My head shot up and I stand up quickly and turned around. It was Freya. "Hey." She said. I didn't respond, I just went and pulled her into a hugged. She hugged back. "I missed you." I said. She giggled. "I know. I miss you too." We broke the hug, but I was still holding Freya. "I've been waiting for you for 3 days." I said. "I know. I'm sorry." She replied. "Its alright, as long as you're here." I said as I stroke her cheek. I leaned closer to her and kissed her. She kissed back. I put my arm around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Somehow we ended on the bed. I was on top of her. She looked away, revealing her neck. I kissed her neck, trying to find her soft spot, until I hear her moan. I chuckled. "Found it." Freya gave me a weak smile. I kissed her lips again and we both felt sparks. "Freya, I think we shouldn't be doing this." I said. She smiled. "Cloud, deep down in my heart, I know that you want to do it... So, this is your chance, I'm ready." She said. "Are you sure?" I asked. She smiled again and cupped my cheek. "Yes, I want... you... to be the first." She slowly unzip my shirt. I started to unzip her dress also. I kissed her neck and she starts to moan. "Ready?" She nodded. I insert it in. She moun loudly. I immediately pulled the covers over us.

(You guys know the rest.)