Chapter Nine

I jump from the airship, then starts looking for Cloud. I saw Cloud standing, and Kadaj was hanging there. I hid and watched. Kadaj threw the box towards Cloud, but he cut it through. The box opened, then Kadaj starts to go after it and falling down with it, slow motion.

"My reunion... I bet you're dying to watch." He said evilly. Oh no! I thought. Cloud went after him. I came out and looked down. I saw... "Sephiroth." I mumbled. Cloud came back up. So I went back and hide.

Cloud's POV

Kadaj starts to change. I clashed my sword. He transformed. I noticed the long sword. "Good to see you... Cloud." Sephiroth?! I thought. He attacked and I blocked. I went back up. Sephiroth followed. "Your Geostigma is gone." He said. "That's too bad." "Sephiroth! What do you want?" I asked. "The last thoughts of Geostigma's death... those remnants will join the lifestream and girdle the planet; chokimg it; corroding it. What I want, Cloud, is to sail the cosmos with this planet as my vessel. Just as mother did long ago, then one day we'll find a new planet and on its soil we'll create a shining future." He said. "And... I'm also searching for a girl." He added. "Who?!" I exclaimed. "Resha Valentine." He replied. I didn't respond. "So, you know where she is." Said Sephiroth. "I don't  know what you're talking about." I replied. Sephiroth didn't respond. He was about to attack until an arrow flew by.

Freya's POV

I shot an arrow, so I can block his attack. Cloud turned around and looked at me. "Freya?! What are you doing here?!" He asked. I didn't answer. "Resha?" Said Sephiroth. "Is that really you?" I sighed. "Sephiroth, when are you going to get it through to your head? I'm not Resha!" I said. "I know  your past Sephiroth. 4 years ago, before Cloud fought you, you fell in love with Resha Valentine. But she ran away, because her parents don't approve of her relationship with you. A month later, she found you later, in Nibleheim, you got insane about your mother being in that thing. She knew that Jenova was bad news." I said. "My mother ain't bad news." He said harshly. "She is... you killed her." I replied. Cloud came to me. "Don't you dare touch Resha, Cloud." Exclaimed Sephiroth. "I told you, I'M NOT RESHA!" I exclaimed. He smirked. "I'm going to end this world. And you, Resha, I'll make you happy." He said as he held up his hand. The sky starts to turn gray. Everything was dark. "What about this planet?" Asked Cloud. "Well, that's up to you, Cloud." Sephiroth came towards us. Cloud blocked it. "Give Resha back to me." He said and looked at me. Cloud clenched his jaw. Sephiroth threw Cloud. "CLOUD!" I called. I turned and attacked him. Man, he's strong. I thought. I flew back. Cloud came beside me. "You alright?" I nodded. Sephiroth flew up and attacked. Cloud blocked it. I poofed behind Sephiroth. He also blocked my attack. "Trying to kill me, Resha? I thought that you loved me." He said. I clenched my teeth. He threw us back. Cloud was on the floor and I was on the other side. He came up to me, slowly. I can see Cloud running, he attacked but Sephiroth was fast. Cloud jumped, but Sephiroth stabbed him in the chest. "CLOUD!" I cried. I went to attacked Sephiroth, but he kicked me in the stomach. "F-Freya." Cloud stuttered. Sephiroth smirked. I give all my might to get up on my feet, but no success. Suddenly, I saw wings on Sephiroth. Since when did he had that? I thought. He threw Cloud up in the air and stanbbed him more. I couldn't do anything. BOOM! I heard a thud. I tried to crawl to him.

"C-Cloud." I stutterd. He didn't move. Then Sephiroth came up to me. He smirked then threw me across the ground. I backed out when I hit the wall.

I was in a beautiful meadow, full of flowers. "Where am I? I asked myself. I got up and walked. "Hello Freya?" I turned around and saw her. We looked alike. "Who are you?" I asked. She smiled. "I'm Resha Valentine."