Chapter Four

Tifa's POV

"Tifa?" I said, shocked to see her.

"Who are you?" I asked. She sighed and pulled off her mask. I couldn't believe it. "Freya?"

"Yep, that's me." She replied. I came up to her and hugged her. I broke the hug and hit her on the head. "Ow! What was that for?!" She exclaimed.

"That's what you get for not coming back for 3 years." I said.

Freya scratched behind her neck. "I guess that I deserve that." I giggled

"Where have you been for the last 3 years?" I asked her.

"Well, its complicated, I went to Terran city to see my grandfather, but I was too late, he passed away when I came, but then, he left me a note, saying that I should find a spear." She said.

"Did you find it?" I asked. She nodded and showed me the spear. "So, when are you coming back home?" I asked Freya.

"That... I don't know. I've been staying with Reno for the past month." She said.

"Were you hiding from us? Then why didn't you tell us where you were?" I asked.

"Its complicated Tifa. For me, its hard to explain." She replied. I sighed in defeat. Marlene came behind him.

"Oh, almost forgot... Freya this is Marlene." I introduced.

Freya smiled. "Hey there Marlene."

Freya's POV

"Hey there Marlene." I said.

"Hi." She replied shyly. I looked at her ribbon.

"You must be Aerith's little sister." She nodded.

"I heard a lot about you Freya."

"Oh." I replied.

"Yeah, from Cloud and Tifa. Cloud talks in his dreams, always calling out your name." Said Marlene. I blushed.

"Hehe... looks like someone is blushing." Said Tifa with her hands on her hips.

"Shut up!" I said kindly.

Tifa and I were talking, and Marlene was looking at the flowers, and she was humming to herself. Until... the door slammed open. Marlene ran to the door, but Tifa grabbed her. I stood up behind Tifa. The man walked in. "

"You wanna play?" We didn't answer. "I guess that's a no." He walked half way. "Where's mother?" He asked. He smelled the flowers. "Gross... Hey! Where's mother?" He asked.

"There's no one here!" I shouted. He's part of Kadaj's gang. I thought.

"Fine... play with me." I got ready into my fighting position. Marlene hid, and Tifa stood beside me. "Like old times." She said. I nodded.

"Hmf, this should be fun." Replied Loz. Tifa and I charged at him. We kept fighting and fighting. Until Tifa hit him down hard. "Tifa! Freya!" Yelled Marlene. I looked and Marlene came up to us. Until, a cellphone can be heard ringing. Loz got up an picked up his phone. "She's not here... I'm not crying... alright, I got it, I'll bring the girl." He hung up the phone. "Hmf, where were we?" Tifa got into her position. He charged at us and I quickly grabbed Marlene. "Tifa!" I exclaimed. Loz grabbed her and was about to punch her, until, Marlene throw a materia. Loz was surprised what he had found. He grabbed Marlene and the box of materia. He punched me out of the way. I couldn't get up. He left. I went to Tifa, she was unconscious. "I'm going to get help." I whispered to her. I got up and left the church. I went back to Rufu's place. But he wasn't there. I saw Reno and Rude, I explained everything to them. They nodded and followed me.

Cloud's POV

I walked into the church. Thinking. Until I saw someone in the flower patch. It was Tifa. I picked her up in my arms. "Tifa." No answer. "Tifa!" She stirred her head. "You're late." "Who did this?" I asked. "He didn't say... all I know is that Freya went to get help." She said. "Wait... Freya was here!" I exclaimed. She nodded weakly. "He took Marlene. Freya tried to stop him, but he was too strong." She explained and then blacked out. I look around, I felt something like somebody was watching us. "Damn." Then my arm starts to be in pain. I couldn't take it anymore. I suddenly blacked out. Before I blacked out, I called Freya's name.