Chapter Seven

3rd person's POV

Everyone was at the middle of town. Yazoo and Loz were there. They give the whole town attention. What's going on? Reno and Rude were getting ready to deal with Yazoo and Loz and hope that they don't find Jenova's head or something like that. "Do you know where's Freya?" Asked Reno. "Don't worry about her... I bet she's finally with Cloud and the others." Replied Rude. "I guess. Hope she's fine." Reno sighed. Rude nodded. They went into town.

Middle of Town

A lot of people were there... and also... their kids. People were yelling. "What are they doing?" "Can't you hear us?" Yazoo and Loz just ignored them. "Hey, you listening?" "What have you done with these kids?" Yazoo and Loz couldn't take it amymore so, Yazoo summon this ugly dog looking creature. They attacked the villagers. Some of the parents took their kids to safety. But these dog looking creatures keep attacking.

Tifa's POV

People were running away from these ugly creatures. I looked around until I saw Denzel, just standing there looking down. What's wrong with him? I thought. "Denzel!" I yelled as I ran up to him. "Denzel!" No answer. "Denzel." Still no answer. He looked up. I smiled, but then I noticed his eyes... they're .. like... cat's eye or something.

Reno's POV

"And what are we up to?" I asked. They both turned around. I put my stick over my shoulder and hit it gently on my shoulder. Rude came behind me. Yazoo smirked. "We know. Mother is here." "Oh yeah?" Asked Rude sarcastically. "Yeah,

this... uh... thing...monument thing? Shinra made it." Said Loz. "So you think we hid her here?" I asked. "Did you?" Yazoo replied. "Why ask us?" Asked Rude with a grin on his face. "Well, we hid her is classified info." I said and then I started to laugh. And Rude grinned. "Ah huh... Seems you do have something to hide." Said Yazoo. I just noticed what I have said. How can I be so stupid. "What?! Rude you and your big mouth!" Rude looked away. Great! The plan was ruined. I got so pissed so Rude and I start to attack them.

Cloud's POV

I drove Marlene to the bar with Freya. Marlene's in front, then Freya, then me. I got off and turned off the engine. I helped Freya got off. I held Freya's waist as I helped her off. As she got off, our eyes met. She dazed for a bit. "Um... Cloud... you... can let go now." I realized that I was still holding her. I let go. "Sorry." I mumbled. Then I helped Marlene. She got off and held my arm. "Does it hurt?" I looked at my arm. "Hmm... a bit... but not as bad as Denzel's." I replied. "Is there a cure?" She asked. "I don't know." "After all you did. You've been trying so hard to find a cure for Denzel." She said. "You knew about that?" I asked. "Cloud, you should clean off your desk once in a while." She said. "Maybe I should." I responded. I see that Freya smiled. Marlene smiled. "So is that why? Is that the reason why you had to leave, Cloud? Because you couldn't fix Denzel?" She asked. I looked at Freya. Its true that I left to find a cure for Denzel and finding Freya everywhere. "Or because you have the sickness too?" "I just thought... I couldn't care for myself... Let alone anyone else." I said. "How you supposed to look after your family if you can't even look after yourself." She said as she imitates Barrett. Freya giggled. We both look at her. "Its true." She said. That giggle. I haven't hear it for a long time. Marlene smiled. She turn back to me. "Or at least Daddy says so... Cloud, don't give up." I smiled and bent down to her height. "In the past, you've always looked after me. You and Denzel and Tifa. You were there whenever I nedded you." I smiled again and patted her head. "Well, now its my turn." I said. She nodded. Marlene looked at Freya. Freya smiled back. "You forgot one more person Cloud." She said. "And who might that be?" I asked. "Freya, silly."

She said. "Even though, she's been gone for 3 years, she's always there when you needed her the most. Every night, I always hear you calling out her name." She said. I blushed and looked down. Marlene giggled. She went to Freya and hugged her. "Freya, you're the best." "What did I do?" Asked Freya. "For being there, even though you're far away. Tifa and Cloud tells me stories about you. And I can see that you're special to Cloud." Said Marlene. Freya smiled and bent down to her height. "Marlene, I can see that you really do care. Looks like Barrett taught you a lot." Replied Freya. Marlene nodded and I came up to them. Freya got up and Marlene grabbed my hand and grabbed Freya's hand. She brings our hands together. We hold hands. "Please, be together like always." Said Marlene. We both blushed. I looked at Freya and she looked back. Marlene giggled and went inside. "Um... are we going to hold our hands like this?" Asked Freya. "I don't know." I replied. Freya was about to let go, but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into my chest. "Cloud, what's this about?" She asked. "I miss your