It is also one of the reason why Hyunjin wanted a solo time with Heejin. To get to know her more and maybe to even find out if she already feels something about Heejin.

"Heejin"

"What now?"

"After the sun sets, please tell me more about yourself."

"You're so sudden"

"Please?"

"Fine, now stop looking at me"

Hyunjin's POV

A sunset.

The last sunset that I will carry my feelings for Jinsoul.

As soon as the sun started to set, I stood up and closed my eyes and let my thoughts control me.

Jinsoul has been a good friend to me every since we're a child. I don't know what took me so long to realize that I like her, there were thoughts like "What if I tried to tell her about what I feel? Would it be me instead of Jungeun?" or "What if I discovered my feelings before we entered college, would she end up being with me?" or even sometimes "What if she liked me too and just scared to admit it like I do?".

There we many thoughts about Jinsoul but those questions just ended up being a question without an answer.

It's quite impossible to know the answers if she's already with someone.

And even if I find the answers, it would be too late.

I, Jinsoul, and Hyeju are really good friends even before and I wanted to be friends with them until the very last day of my life.

Those are the thoughts that I released while the sun was setting. My eyes has been filled with tears and as I open it, it started pouring but here she is again helping me even with every little things.

As I open my eyes, I saw Heejin beside me handing her handkerchief to me.

I don't want to rush things but I'm thankful that Heejin is here.

Now, I want to know her more and try to give a chance not just for her but also to myself.

Third Person's POV

Heejin didn't talk for a solid five minutes for Hyunjin to settle down first. Hyunjin really cried a lot and it even hurts Heejin to see her cry.

"You okay now Hyun?"

"Mhm, thanks Heejin."

"I didn't do anything but you always have me"

Heejin just waited for Hyunjin to open up a topic and just stayed silent for awhile.

"Mind to share things with me right now?" Hyunjin finally started a conversation

"Yeah, what do you want to know?"

"Family matters? But if that's too personal you don't have to answer it"

Hyunjin was actually still worried about Heejin being a Jeon that's why that's the first thing that she wants to know about Heejin without directly asking it in a bad way.

"It's actually hard for me to trust people except those four but I trusted you already with everything so I'll share everything with you."

"Let's start there first, why is it hard for you to trust people?" Hyunjin asked to fill her curiosity.

"It's because of my mom. Her and my dad are actually divorced because of my dad sleeping with so many women before. But the point here is when she left, she promised me that she will come back and we will be happy again. I was seven that time so I believed her until I was twelve. I realized that she won't really come back and she just told me that for me to stop crying that time." Heejin explained clearly.