3

(Trigger Warning) Rape and violence

Hyunjin's mom POV (before and during the incident)

I applied here as a maid, they were so good to me when I first came. They treated me like a part of their family and that sweeps my worries away.

After 2 months of being with this family, I encountered a problematic scene between the couple and it is about the guy cheating to his wife.

They shouted at each other not until the wife gets out of the house with their only child the same age as my Hyunjin.

After her wife gets out of the house he looked at me up and down and told me to sit down, I looked at him and he seems drunk.

He tried to hold my legs resulting for me to try to stand up only to be pulled by him again.

"I know you need money for your child and you know I can give you that" he told me with dirty looks but I strongly refused

"I need money but I won't earn money this way" I said earning a smirk and a little laugh from him

"Don't try to look clean, I know you're not" he said and tried to pull me for a kiss

I slapped him and that's what made him angry. He punched me hard in the stomach and threw me at the floor, after that he forcefully carried me to the bedroom and did everything that he wanted to do with my body.

He tied my hands and feet to the bed frame and put something in my mouth to avoid me from screaming.

After that, he removed my uniform and then touched every single part of my body he did everything he wants until he's satisfied.

He threatened me that if I told anyone about this or leave the house, he will kill my daughter and that's what scares me the most.

I applied here as a maid but I became a sex slave when his wife is not around. This has been going on for years now.

Today is Hyunjin's 12th birthday and I am supposed to call her at 9am but when I was about to call her.

My boss caught me and threw fists against my body, this time I tried to beg and told him that I really need to call my Hyunie but it didn't work out so I tried to fight back even more because I need to talk to my baby so bad but he was so furious and used my body again for him being horny but I tried to get off him by smacking him and kicking her private part.

I tried to run but he chased after me and I think that's what annoyed him the most. He grabbed a mug and smashed it in my head...

(Author: and everything is history, short chapter for us to know that Hyunjin's hunch is right.)