24

Hyunjin's POV

Heejin and I are on our way to the library. We're just quiet and it sinks in to me how comfortable I became with Heejin last night.

I didn't even know that I can be comfortable like that with other people except for Jinsoul and Hyeju.

It's been a while since I showed my jolly side to another person.

"Kim Hyunjin"

"You can call me Hyun, Kim Hyunjin is so formal" I replied

"Okay Hyun but I can really do this by myself, you can stay at the dorm if you want"

She's so stubborn, still feeling guilty about this damn whole thing.

"I don't want to"

I just heard a sigh from Heejin.

"Hey please let me do this for you. It's fine I swear and in fact, I don't have anything to do. Do you want me to get bored?" I asked her and she said no.

"I like studying so this wouldn't be a burden for me. Let me help okay?"

"Fine fine, let's go"

As soon as we arrived at the library, I brought books that can help us while reviewing.

My normal way of reviewing is reading the whole thing two times, writing the important things once, reading those important things two times and making my own questionnaires using a small pieces of paper.

That is for subjects without formulas and computation. I use a paper back to back and write the definition in the front and the answer in the back.

I try to make it as fun as I can so I won't be bored. I will pick a paper and if the definition is in the front then I will guess the answer but if the answer appeared in the front I will guess its definition.

I told Heejin about that and she agreed with me.

It hasn't been a week since our last exam so I still have everything in my mind fresh and clear.

While Heejin is reading and writing as I said, I'm doing the questionnaires for her.

I'm not really doing this just because I wanted to help Heejin, I also have my scores in the line so it makes me feel more motivated.

...

The morning pass by so fast, Heejin and I are done with our morning review. We're not pushing it really hard since I don't want to pressure her.

On the bright side, I can feel like Heejin is really good with studying and she really just ended up failing because of those unfortunate events.

"Wow you're really good, I shouldn't be worrying about my grades at this point." I teased Heejin

"I told you already but you won't listen to me. Anyways, lunch is on me"

"Only my lunch or the whole circle?"

"What do you mean?"

"Geez, atleast check your phone. You're too focused on studying"

Chuu actually asked all of us to eat outside together, I don't know of there's an occasion or she just want to go out but we just agreed to do so.

Haseul's POV

We are just waiting for Chuu, Jungeun, and Vivi to arrive since Chuu forced us to eat outside.

Heejin and Hyunjin said that they will just follow because they have to finish something first.

We are all together right now and we're on our way to the restaurant near the school, we can actually take a ride but we just decided to walk since it's not that hot today.