Chapter 36

*36* - that's why! -

[{ZANE'S POV}]

Pina uwi ko sina Lori at mga kaibigan niya, syempre mga kaibiga  ko din pina uwi ko... I was so f*cking dumb... Sinigawan ko si Rei...

"I-Im so sorry Rei... Di ko sinadya na s-sigawan ka"- I said as I sit beside her...

I can still hear her sniffs... The f*ck is with me...

"I-Its okay... *sniffs* I-I just r-remembered s-something...*sniffs*"- She said... Huh?! May nag bully ba sa kaniya?, na trauma basiya dahil dun?.

"Wanna talk about it?"- I asked as she nod...

She talks about what she remebered... She told me that her dad died because of an car accident... When she was 5 years old... Her mom was pregnant that time..., A baby boy, but sadly nakunan ang mom niya... Her parents really wanted to have a baby boy, Thats why she decided to be a boy instead, A tomboy... She wanted to take over her mom and dad's companies...

"You see, I have a reason being a Lesbian..."- she said plainly as I hug her... She smile, his hugs are warm...

"You could just be yourself, Rei"- I said hugging her tightly... She blushes as she hugs back...

"Well... Its my choice"- She said hugging tightly... He blashes to her action...

[{REI'S POV}]

I hug him tightly... I dont know why... I just feel to... Oh my... Dont tell me... Nahulog na ako ni Zane... NO WAY!!

(YES WAY!! :)) )

I realized what I am doing so I stop hugging him...

"Uh-Uhm... Thank you Zane"- I said as he raise his left eyebrow...

"For what?"- he asked

"For... Comforting me, For listening..."- I said blushing...

"Your welcome..."- He said winking at me as I blush 80 shades of red...

**************

Halo! So ayan na.... Mukhang mahuhulog na si Rei o baka kaya nahulog na😳

Abangan sa susunod na chapter!

-Author-chan out~