FINAL AUTHOR'S NOTE

So, what did you think? 😬 About ending #1? About ending #2? Please, please let me know!

Aaaaa, this is the first time I've ever competed a story. It's taken me almost two years, but it has been totally worth it. I have grown and learned so much as an author. I thank this story for giving me the chance to look ahead and maybe become a published writer someday. Like I've stated various times, this story wasn't meant to be taken very seriously. I just wanted to offer you and myself an escape from reality. That's why I call it the Camelot of my dreams. It's what my dreams about JFK look like.

On ending two I want to clarify for example that, with Jack alive there is no more Vietnam. It doesn't stretch out, so there's also no hippie movement (at least not in the same level), no acid marijuana psychedelic movement or anything like that. So that alone makes the future look really different. They also get to the Moon earlier and the space dream doesn't die, which gets them to Mars earlier too (more or less like in the universe where Alice is president).

Also! The woman Alice sees at the Lincoln Memorial was Aveline's mother.

/About referring to José as Jack's best friend and not mentioning Lem Billings: I just didn't know how to fit Lem into the story. He was his best friend irl (one of them) he spent almost every day near him. Even slept at the White House. But yeah, I couldn't make room for him in this story.../

By the way, originally, there was only going to be one ending, and it was far different. But I decided it might have been way too upsetting so I decided to do these two. One of them is still super upsetting, but it at least gives Alice something to live for.

Leave your reviews of this story here for a chance to be featured in the book description!:

Massive thank you to those who've stuck around, especially if you've done so since the beginning!!!!

Much love<3

Check out my other stories if you wish!

Bye, bye!