Chapter 39:: Wrong ones

Beginne am Anfang

You took the piece of cloth which Jo had torn off his shirt to give you and wrapped it around your head, wiping your eyes which were covered in blood. You were in such a mess right now. 

Taehyung stood in front of Kim and Lee as they were glaring at the raven-haired man in front of them.
"You b*stard. This won't end well for you." Kim spoke as Taehyung scoffed saying, "That's what should apply to you." 
They were pointing their guns at each other but their attention was diverted as Jo threw Joel in front of them. He groaned in pain. Jo glared at him. Taehyung frowned and looked at Jo who said, "He... did something unbelievable, sir." 
Taehyung's jaw tightened as he stared at Jo, frowning. 
"What did you do?" He asked Joel who groaned. 

"Joel?! Why are you so injured?!" Your uncle asked, confused. Joel was screaming in pain as Taehyung stepped on his hands, glaring at him.
"What. did. you. do?" His voice was stern.
"Leave him, Kim!" Taehyung's father spoke as Taehyung looked up, scoffing. 
"Why should I? This is a fight, isn't it? People will die, just as you always wanted." 
"I... god, you all are s-sick!"
Joel shouted. 

"She respects you? Loves you? Bullshit... I w-was gonna do so much worse to her if... she wasn't so brave. That little wen- AH!" Before Joel could continue, he was shot, right in his thighs. Jo's eyes widened as everyone went quiet. The men were all lying here and there, almost dead. The only ones were the old men and Taehyung, Jo and Joel. 
Taehyung shot his other thigh making him scream.
"Sir! You can't kill him!" Jo spoke, trying to stop Taehyung who said, "I won't."

His face was hardened, and his jaw tightened. Jo gasped a little seeing Taehyung's eyes. He was raging. He was about to kill Joel right there if he could but he didn't.
"There are worse punishments than dying," Taehyung spoke, scoffing. But suddenly, some more men started coming in making Taehyung and Jo's eyes widen. They were Kim's men. 
He had the backup that Taehyung and Jo didn't. 

"Hand over the files or you'll die," Kim said. Taehyung scoffed and said, "In your dreams." 
"Taehyung, do you think you'll go out of this alive if you hand over the files?"
Lee spoke.
"Oh, I sure will."
"Neither you nor that hostage of yours will survive. So, give up." 
"I won't." 

The older man sighed as Kim said, "That's the only thing left. Kill them. All of them."
"We can't kill Y/N!"
Lee clarified but Kim said, "Why do you think Joel was with her? Because she... is on their side. And a traitor is a traitor no matter what they did. As they say, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Like father, like daughter. Traitors." 
Taehyung's jaw tightened as he said, "Do not say a word about people you've hurt. You're the traitors."
"Oh, sure."
Kim scoffed, smirking. Joel was almost unconscious. He was in pain and nobody cared about that right now. 

The men were all pointing their guns toward Taehyung and Jo who were standing with their backs to each other. 
"Jo," Taehyung spoke.
"We'll get out of here safe."
"We will, sir."

"Shoot!" Kim's voice echoed around the vast open area as the men started shooting in their direction. Both Taehyung and Jo were trying to judge their bullets and knocked down a few men. Kim and Lee were also shooting. They were 2 and there were 10 men around them.

But their skills weren't a joke. Jo shot down 2 men at once. Only 3 men left along with the old guys. Taehyung shot a man and was now dodging bullets.
"Jo, hide and shoot!" Taehyung instructed as Jo nodded. He was hiding now. And the gunfight continued. 
But everyone's world halted as soon as two men came in saying, "Sir, we found her." 

Taehyung looked in the direction of the men to see them dragging you with them.
"Leave me, god!" You screamed. Taehyung stared at you, his face losing all colour. Your face was covered in blood.
"Oh my..." Lee gasped, gulping. Kim stared at you and sighed. 
"Gosh... what a mess this is." He rolled his eyes. He noticed how Taehyung was absorbed. A smirk appeared on his face as he said to Lee, "Shoot both of them." 
Kim pointed the gun toward Taehyung who seemed to go to another world. He was shocked to see you in this state. He was about to shoot the men but Jo's voice echoed, "Sir! Move!" 

But before Taehyung could look away and move, a loud gunshot was heard. You stared at him, totally shocked. Jo gulped. Kim had just shot Taehyung. 
Taehyung looked at Kim, a sort of unreadable expression in his eyes. Lee took the chance and went towards Taehyung—who was on the ground, groaning—and put a gun near his head. 
"Uncle stop!" You screamed. Jo gasped and pointed his gun at the men holding you.
"Leave her!" He said. He had to save you first and then fight the others. It was a mess now. Only 3 of you while they had men around them, they were in power right now. 

"Leave him!" You screamed, your cries becoming louder. You were going crazy right now, this was crazy. In no way could you let him kill him too. He had killed your father once and now him, that would be impossible. 
"God.." Taehyung groaned and kicked your uncle who fell, groaning. Kim walked towards them and taking the chance, Jo shot the two men around her catching their attention. Kim immediately shot Jo who fell. You groaned, kicking the injured men as you quickly grabbed the gun from one of the passed-out men's hands. 

Pointing it towards Kim, you said, "Stop it..." 
"How dare you, little wench-"
He was speaking but you cut him off saying, "STOP! STOP IT! JUST SURRENDER! STOP THIS! YOU HAVE TO STOP! YOU WILL NEVER WIN!" 
Your voice was so loud, your head was hurting a lot now due to screaming and maybe you were bleeding even more but it was nothing compared to the way your heart was hurting.
"You've killed my parents. You took away my rights. You took away your son's rights. You tortured everyone here!" You said to Kim who looked at you in disbelief.
"And you.. You betrayed me! You were like a father figure to me! Why did you ever decide to keep me if you had killed my father?! You son of bitches! You motherf*cking fakers! Liars! You all deserve death! Not my parents! YOU WERE THE WRONG ONES!" 

You were crying miserably, pointing your gun at them. 
"You won't shoot," Lee spoke, his face looking a little sad. You shook your head, "I.. will." 
Your eyes locked with the raven-haired man who stared at you. You looked at him, your eyes wavering. He frowned a little but then realized what you were doing. You were distracting them, just the way they distracted him. 

Taking the chance, Taehyung kicked Lee hard as he fell, groaning. He snatched the gun from him and pointed it at Lee saying, "Stop."
"God!"
Kim screamed and was about to shoot Taehyung but before he could, he fell to the ground because he was shot. 

Everyone's eyes widened. You shot him. 

You shot Kim. It was a wrong shot, it hit his thigh and nothing more. He groaned and glared at you but before he could do anything, you all heard sirens. 

"Guys, hopefully, I'm not late!" A familiar voice echoed around the empty area. You all looked in the direction of the voice to see Tom standing there, in front of a police car. They arrived.