His

It's already been about 4 weeks. Jaehyun has been living his normal daily life expect for one new event that has completely changed his life in many ways.

Jaehyun has been working for the ceo as his personal assistant and for sex. Jaehyun was surprised he hasn't called him in yet for sex or anything. Not that he wanted to or was waiting for it, it's just that ever since the deal he made it clear he was only there as an assistant and for his sexual pleasures.

Myung made a proper introduction to Jaehyun and letting him know who he was.

His
—-

"Hey Jaehyun" Jia calls me over.

"What's up?" He said. "Your phone keeps going off I think it's something important." She says handing over his phone.

"Thanks" he runs to the back to see it was Jin one of Myung's men.

what does he want

"Hello?" He let out a shaky breath.

"Mr Yang said he wanted you by his office."

Jaehyun cleared his throat.

"Alright." He tried sounding less shaky, he doesn't know why he's scared of him but he just was considering he works for someone like Myung.

"I'm out in the front better hurry up." He said covering up the silence.

"Okay" He hangs up, and changes out of his work clothes grabbing his bag.

"Bye Jia I gotta go." He said to her and she nodded giving Jaehyun a bright smile and waved.

Jaehyun walks to the car seeing Jin in the driver seat, Jaehyun opens the car door and gets in. "So why is he asking for me?" Jaehyun asked Jin as he enters the car. "That's for him to tell you." He replied.

The entire car ride was silent, only thing that was covering up the silences was cars passing by and Jaehyun tapping his fingers on his knees.

Jaehyun was acquainted with Jin more than he was with Suho who was Myung's other guy. Jin was normally the guy who would check up on him and let him know when Myung had important news or just to check up, he also greeted Jia and Jamie a lot.

Suho on the other hand was just the type to come in ignore everyone and just get straight to business, he's the main reason he under his job as a personal assistant so much easier.

They finally reached Myung's office building where he works. Oddly Jaehyun felt calm when he should be feeling nervous considering this is where they.. you know.

Jaehyun got out of the car and followed Jin into the building heading straight to the elevator, again it was very silent a ding was made.

When they entered the office, he noticed Myung was on call with someone. Jin left Jaehyun by the door as he made his way out closing the door behind him and that's when he got nervous.

"Sit." Myung had ordered when he noticed Jaehyun standing by the door like a confused puppy and so that's what Jaehyun did, he made his way to the desk and took a seat on the chair in front of where Myung was sitting.

Being that close to Myung made Jaehyun think of how young he looks compared to his actual age, but that in fact did not change the fact he was nothing but a no good dangerous and scary looking ceo.

Myung had finally ended the call letting out a stressful sigh before taking a seat. "Come here Jaehyun." He said and Jaehyun let out a shaky breath, getting up from his seat and making his way around the table.

Myung turned his face towards him to face Jaehyun.

Jaehyun has his hands glued to his sides and his eyes stuck on Myung's watch on his wrist.

Myung exhaled, he brought his hand up hooking the others chin to lift his head up. "Pretty lips you have." Myung whispered in his ears before pushing between his lips. sending shivers down Jaehyun's spine.

Jaehyun let him push his thumb, pressing on his warm tongue. Myung pulled his thumb away and grabbed Jaehyun's jaw.

Jaehyun let out a gasp, eyes meeting with Myung's as Jaehyun's hands went to his waist.
Having a strong grip on his shirt.
When Myung stepped closer all Jaehyun could feel was excitement boiling inside him.

"Darling." He whispered in his ear again, he could basically hear the smirk in his voice. "You're all excited again. I can see it in your eyes." He added before pecking his lips onto his once. Jaehyun almost whined for more, but he caught himself before he did.

When Myung let go of him so did Jaehyun, still shocked with how fast he had submitted to him.

"I have something to talk to you about." Myung said, sitting down in his chair and Jaehyun went to go sit back down when he felt a hand around his wrist. "Where do you think your going? Sit on my lap." He said to Jaehyun.

Jaehyun could feel his face burning. "Oh.." he whispered, slowly making his way back to Myung and getting on his lap, facing the table while his back was against Myung's chest. Myung leans back a little not touching him. "Remember when I told you I had that party for the company?" Myung started, pulling at Jaehyun's top.

Jaehyun let out a deep sigh, watching Myung play with his sweats. "Mhm." Jaehyun said, not able to speak. "I need you to come with me." He replied, pulling down his sweats enough for his length to pop out. "What.. d-do I have to wear?" Jaehyun attempting to speak, when he felt Myung's warm hands snaked into his pants.

Myung wrapping his hands around Jaehyun's hard and growing length. "Fuck." Jaehyun letting out a moan ish whisper, titling his head back onto Myung's shoulder. "Causal, like a suit." Myung replied back, his voice slightly getting deeper now as he strokes Jaehyun's length.

"Darling your getting so hard." Myung whispered nipping on his earlobe, sounding satisfied. Jaehyun hummed, circling his hips and grinding on Myung's hard on.

"Sir.." Jaehyun let out a moan, when Myung pulled his cock out. Jaehyun's tip was already wet and Myung put his thumb over the slit. Jaehyun whined, hands gripping the arm of the chair. Myung mouthed on his neck, licking all over, not marking him just yet.
—-

A knock on the door was made on the other side causing them to stop and cussed Jaehyun to try and get off of Myung but he grabbed his waist and sat him back down and sooted them closer to the table hiding Jaehyun's lower half. What are you-" Jaehyun was cut off when the door opened and he decided to keep his mouth shut.

Jaehyun turned red when Myung was gripping onto Jaehyun's waist hard enough to let one of his men that Jaehyun's never met before know what they were doing. He paid no mind to it and was none of his business.

"There are new drugs and guns on their way here from Germany and the venue for the party-"

The guy was cut off from Jaehyun's sudden moan when Myung started pumping his hands up and down on his cock. "Continue." Myung said with a calm and stabled voice.

Jaehyun looked down in embarrassment, he was leaking already and he knew that because this guy was here practically watching and listening. Jaehyun didn't even know he had a kink for that.

"The couple hosting the party forgot to send you an invite so they will be sending one later on today." The guy said.

Jaehyun whined, almost bending over the table when Myung started harshly pumping his hand up and down over his cock. Jaehyun was so embarrassed but equally turned on at the same time.

"Anymore news about the drugs coming in from Germany?" Myung continued the conversation and Jaehyun's legs began to shake from Myung continuing pumping his cock. The noises and pumping from under the table caused Jaehyun's head to spin.

"Myu- sir.." Jaehyun tried to speak but was hushed by Myung "we're talking darling." Myung said putting a finger over Jaehyun's mouth. The guy cleared his throat trying to not pay any attention to them. "We are finding a date for when they can be transferred here." He replied back.

Jaehyun letting out small whimpers, head still down while leaning against Myung's chest. Just by the way Myung shushed him, being ignored and getting played with while someone was in there was getting Jaehyun closer to the edge. "Myung, fuck.." he said shakily, gripping onto Myung's arm. "You may leave now." He said and the guy nodded and cleared his throat again making his way out as if nothing happened.