I really am crazy

Jaehyun took a minute before he inhaled deeply, nodding his head. "I-I like it.." Jaehyun answered embarrassed with the amount of stuttering he's doing.

His whole body heating up as well, as he continued grinding against Myung's thigh slowly.

Myung slowly traced it around his belly making it's way up to his neck causing Jaehyun to tilt his head a bit to the side, letting the cold metal hit against his skin.

"Do you like it here darling?" Myung asked and all Jaehyun could get out was a small pathetic whimper escaping his lips as his hips got more erratic.

"Yes." Jaehyun let out a breathy moan, eyes closed again, when he felt the gun get pressed harder on his neck. "Fuck." He gasped out, when Myung made him bounce on his thigh again.

He could feel Myung staring at him which made him moan.

Jaehyun could feel pre-cum on his tip already. "Open your eyes and look at me slut." Myung order, sending shivers straight to Jaehyun's cock.

Jaehyun followed immediately, opening his eyes, eyebrows scrunched as he grinds on his thigh.

"Good boy." Myung praised, causing Jaehyun to moan again. The gun dipping down under his hood. "Can i darling?" Myung asked.

Jaehyun nodded. "Yes, sir." He answered

Myung moved his hand off Jaehyun's waist to take off the hoodie only showing nothing but his beautiful chest and his pink perky nipples.

Myung started tracing his gun on Jaehyun's warm skin, slightly brushing on his nipples.

Jaehyun whined, his nails digging into Myung's back while his back arched, still keeping his eyes open.

Myung switched the gun to his other hand to do the same thing to his other nipple while his hand places with the other one.

Jaehyun shivered, whining and stopped his hips.
"So sensitive." Myung whispered before pressing the head of the gun on Jaehyun's chest again. "You're so perfect for me darling." Myung said loud enough for Jaehyun to hear.

"Keep going, slut" Myung said and Jaehyun nodded, moving his hips again but at a faster pace, feeling the strain in his jeans as he looks at the gun that's being pointed at him.

Jaehyun was already so hard and wet, his underwear already getting stained with pre-cum, chest completely exposed. Myung leaned up, planting wet kisses on his neck and his chest.

Jaehyun let out a moan, getting lost in the feeling, forgetting everything that happened in the past hour while being around Myung. He just wanted to cum, to release.

Myung mouthed on his chest as he moves the gun back up to his neck. "You're being so good." Myung praised Jaehyun and he whimpered.
—-

Myung pulled away from Jaehyun's chest and moved the gun up to his lips, practically telling him to open his mouth and without hesitation Jaehyun opened up his mouth willingly, not even thinking Myung can pull that trigger anytime he wanted to and end his life.

He kept looking at Myung as he relaxed his jaw allowing the gun to go in more.

"That's it, open up darling." Myung said, pushing the tip more into his mouth. Jaehyun, still with his eyes wide open, was grinding on his thigh even more, even bobbing his head on the gun., tasting the metal.

Jaehyun moaned, his thrusts got faster and his hands went straight to the couch and off Myung's shoulders, making the gun go deeper.

He gagged a little, eyes rolled back as drool escaped his lips when Myung pulled the gun out of his mouth and put it back near his neck again causing more pleasure for Jaehyun.