𝐁𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐝

Start from the beginning

"You are one heavy anomaly," The goddess whispered to her steed.

Malacus made a noise of offense and squeezed tightly, his master made a disgruntled noise and glared at him. He was bored.

"Mala." The goddess said in a warning tone. "I appreciate your way of waking me up, but I need to live."

Malacus huffed and set his master free instead he stretched on her bed. walked towards the balcony and opened it with his sharp claws.

Calypso on the other hand stood up from her bed and began cleaning her bed, she glanced at the clock on her shelved, it was only 6 am, and she could hear slow heartbeats indicating her brothers were still asleep, well, some of them. She contemplated whether to make breakfast for them or not, she was going to stay there for two weeks. With an indecisive mind, she sighed heavily putting a stop at her running head, instead, she walked to her bathroom and decided that she would be a good sister and do something she would do to Harry and her friends. Make breakfast.

After cleaning her face and dressing in her usual clothes which consisted of dark sleek green pants and a black sweater, she slipped on her white sandals and grabbed her white headband from the dozen she brought.

"Malacus, do you want to join me?" Calypso asked her ward; she looked over to the balcony to see Malacus on the chair with her sunglasses.

The Goddess can't help but quietly laugh while walking towards her ward, taking the sunglasses from his eyes and placing them down on the tiny coffee table.

The beast huffed through his nose and shrunk himself smaller to fit on her head. He wrapped around her shoulder and rested his head on Calypso's. The misfit made her way to the door and began traveling down to the main family building, she made sure to be careful with the dodgy bridge. When she reached the kitchen, it gave her quite a shock to see how modern the interior is, they didn't tour her here because it was connected to the dining room.

"What should we make them?" Calypso asked herself and Malacus mostly as she began floating some pans and ingredients to the middle aisle countertop.

Decided that everything was fun and made pancakes, hashbrowns, fruit bowls, tea, coffee or juice, and a side with eggs and bacon. By the time she was cutting up fruits while waiting for the pancakes to cook, the door to the kitchen opened, startling Malacus to sleep, the door revealed a half-awake Demetrius. He quickly noticed his sister with her back against him, humming a soft tune while cutting up a watermelon piece. He looked over to the stove to see her making pancakes.

"Good morning, Calypso." The blonde greeted, approaching his sister and placing a gentle hand on her head.

"Good morning," The child greeted back with a smile. "Hope you don't mind me using the kitchen."

"Need help?" Demetrius asked, but he was already flipping the pancakes.

With a side eye, the girl hummed with a smile. "Yes, please."

"What are we making?"

"Uh, pancakes, hashbrowns, fruits, eggs, and slices of bacon. The drinks will be selective."

"Sounds good," The 4th eldest mumbled as he placed a new set of batter on the pan.

"I smell food," Rosendo sang, greeting them from the door.

"Good morning, Rose." The pair greeted in unison.