Trauma

Trauma, gosh! Even hearing that word disturbs me and makes me panic. I don't want to experience it anymore neither I want you to experience it. It gives pain to a person that makes you feel like it kills you slowly. When you are on this stage of life, you seem to have only ten percent of living your life. You want to isolate, you don't want to communicate with anyone, you don't have appetite, you don't want to work, and so many things. You don't want to function as a person because you are tired of everything. You are tired of giving your best but it seems like it is not enough. Again and again you question your worth and capability of doing things. You cry and cry hoping that it will end but it didn't. Things just got to worse and everything is dark. Your life is dark and there is no light to guide you. The trauma is haunting you even in your dreams. You lose interest in everything. Then suddenly you remembered God. You remembered that you depend on him. You remembered how good he is. You remembered that even in times that you have nothing, he will give you something. A small amount of help from him can take away the pain, slowly but surely. You made your dream big, you should be ready to fall big. He gave you this trial for you to be stronger and be ready for what is coming into your life. Do not be afraid of standing up, be afraid of not having the courage to overcome it.