Jessica and I talked all day and before we knew it, it was soon
Around 10:44 PM. "Here" Jessica said handing me a glass of ice cold water and sitting next to me as I grabbed my phone. "we watching think like a man or Girls trip?" She asked as I looked from my phone at the screen. "I don't Know that's a hard one" I honestly said drinking some of my water as she agreed.

"Think like a man" she said before clicking it as she made some more popcorn and turned off the lights. She started playing the movie as I just laid there watching it and soon started feeling drowsy. "Jessica" I started off "you want some m&m's?" She asked smiling at me as I noticed my eyes start to get blurry. "Let me get them for you" she said getting up from the couch as my eyes tried to follow her but I got lightheaded and dizzy.

I finally got a good glimpse of her as I was going in and out seeing her at the stove turning it on. I reached for the floor beside me as I felt the room spin and I immediately stumbled onto the floor trying to grab my phone which was on the Coffee table next to the couch I was sitting on but Jessica took it away and I looked at her crazy trying to get up but couldn't.
She started pouring something around the house as There was then a soft knock from my back door.

I was trying to crawl away towards the front door to get out and get help but I then felt my arms grow weak and I fell turning on my back feeling a tear fall from my eyes. I looked over seeing someone walk in with heels and another walk towards me with a pair of boots on as my eyes got heavy and my hearing started going in and out. "Help me" I faintly managed to get out reaching for the people walking into the house.

I seen a huge flame be created as My hand then dropped and I heard a man's voice "I got you" he said as I nodded and my eyes closed before I felt my body be picked up and I finally passed out.

Bucky

Instead of staying at Jessica's place like I wasn't going to do in the first place, I booked a hotel room for myself. After about an hour of collecting my thoughts and anger about the situation I finally decided to call Sam. I started dialing his number and he answered around the third ring.

"What's up? What's wrong now?" He asked as I sighed some "Sam..Y/N's dead" I answered. "Wait what?" He asked "what did you just say?" He questioned. "I-I flew down here to be by her due to finding out about her being pregnant" I started off trying not to cry. "I pull up and her house is in flames and she's being rolled away in a body bag." I explained. "Bucky you can be a dark person, are you joking?" He asked.

"Samuel. My girlfriend just died why would I joke about that?" I asked as Sam did a sigh. "Man I was just talking to her yesterday" he said in disbelief as if he was about to cry. "I'm going to find the next flight out to you okay?" He assured. "Okay" I agreed "try and get some sleep" He said as I sniffled some. "Alright" I said as we said our goodbyes and I just sat there staring at the wall thinking about the last time we spoke to each other. I then grew angry and grabbed the remote to the tv smashing it on the ground before placing my face in my hands beginning to cry.

____________

Sam, Tiffany and I met up at the autopsy building where Y/N's body was being looked over. I looked at Tiffany as her eyes were puffy and red. "I just want to see because I don't believe it" Tiffany admitted as I nodded. Part of me didn't believe Y/N was dead neither it was just something deep down that makes me believe she either wasn't dead or she died but everything was a set up. Every time Y/N made food she never left from down stairs where it's being made and if she was ever tired she would either stop cooking altogether or go get takeout. The officer said she was upstairs in her bed asleep while the stove was left on and I just find that hard to believe.

Sam just came up to me as we shared a hug "you aright?" He asked "yeah I'm holding up" I admitted as we pulled away. "You know you can always talk to me if you need someone to talk too" Sam said as I nodded and he nodded some before we walked into the building.

About ten minutes they finally let us into the back and the person over here autopsy was talking and walking us towards the back where they had Y/N's body stored along with others.
"Her ultimate cause of death was due to inhalation and she also suffered fourth degree burns" the woman said pulling back the plastic that was covering the body.

We just looked at the body as I looked at it and the officer was right when saying I wouldn't even notice who she was because I didn't due to her being badly burned. I finally looked away then down.

"No" I heard tiffany say as she started to cry "No" she said through her tears as I looked up and Sam brought her in for a hug

"No" I heard tiffany say as she started to cry "No" she said through her tears as I looked up and Sam brought her in for a hug. "Okay you can cover her back up" Sam instructed as I just placed my hands in my pockets heading for the door to walk outside.

"Buck" I heard Sam call out as I ignored and walked outside feeling different emotions. Not only was I sad, I was angry. My best friend left me and now my girlfriend who I didn't even get to start a life with is now gone along with our child on top of that the whole situation didn't make sense. None of this added up at all and it doesn't look right.