movie night

On Kamino the bad batch were excited, they and 99 would be having a movie night in their barracks.
The movie has been picked, a new one called "bullet train" and the batch were just waiting for 99 to arrive.
"When's bluir gonna get here?" Cobalt asked slightly impatiently.
The batch all groaned internally, this was the third time Cobalt had asked that in the last five minutes.

"He'll get here when he gets here Cobby, you just have to give him time." Hunter said trying to calm the inpatient 7 year old.
"I hope he's here soon, this is gonna be so much fun." Cobalt said bouncing on his toes slightly in excitement.

Only a couple of minutes later 99 came in holding a box in his hands which he set down on the couch before turning to the five eager faces looking at him.
"Hello boys." 99 said smiling at them.
"Bluir." The batch all cheered running at him.
99 fell back on the couch laughing as the five cadets all hugged him.
"I see you boys are excited." 99 said chuckling as the boys released him and sat down on either side of him.

"Yeah, so excited." Wrecker said nodding eagerly.
"Cobalt's been nagging our ears off for the last five minutes." Crosshair said.
"Well excuse me for being excited." Cobalt said holding his hands up defensively.
"Ok boys let's calm down." 99 said before the pair could start arguing.
"Sorry." Crosshair and Cobalt apologized.
"Alright, now let's sit down and enjoy our movie." 99 said.

With that the batch all sat down next to 99, Cobalt, Tech and Crosshair on his right and Hunter and Wrecker on his left.
99 handed out the candy between the batch and started the movie.

The batch quickly got into the movie, but no one enjoyed it more than Tech and Cobalt, Tech because it involved jets as well as some of the technical tips on flying them, and Cobalt because he thought Maverick was an awesome pilot and he wanted to be like that when he was older.

About halfway through the movie Cobalt spoke up.
"Bluir I need the bathroom." Cobalt said.
"Me too." Tech said.
"Okay go on then." 99 said pausing the movie.
The two nodded and headed to the bathroom.

Hunter checked the supply of snacks.
"We could do with a couple more drinks bluir, shall I go and top then up?" Hunter asked.
"Good Idea Hunter, Wrecker could you please help him?" 99 asked looking at Wrecker.
"Okey dokey bluir." Wrecker said giving 99 a playful salute.
Not long later Tech and Cobalt came back from the bathroom and Hunter and Wrecker returned with drinks.
When they sat down 99 unpaused the movie.

After a while the movie had ended and 99 turned off the TV.
He looked down when he heard a tiny yawn and couldn't help but smile.
The batch were all sleepy eyed and curled up close to 99 looking ready to fall asleep there.

One by one 99 carried each member of the batch to their bed and tucked them in.
He then kissed them all goodnight on each of their foreheads.
By the time he got to the door and looked back all five cadets were fast asleep.
"Sweet dreams boys." 99 said before turning off the lights and leaving them to sleep.