3. Sun Dragon meets Dragon Knight/ Qrow & Silk Vs. King Caesar & Solomon

Start from the beginning

Kiro: *blush* Yeah, this is it. 

Yang: *flirt* Then let's have 'fun' then~. 

She giggles and Kiro blushes even more redder, they walked inside of the bar and he opened a door for Yang. 

Kiro: *smiles* Ladies first. 

Yang: *flirt* Ooh~, what a gentleman~. 

She smacked his ass and Kiro squealed and they walked inside of the bar and they sat at the table, at this moment.....it was quiet between him and Yang. Then a maid brings their beer and they both drink their beer. Kiro whistled for a moment, and Yang turned to Kiro. 

Yang: Hey Kiro. 

Kiro: Yes, Yang. 

Yang: Do you think you can find any perfect girl out there. 

Kiro: *confused* What do you mean? 

Yang: Like, if you find a perfect girl out there. Maybe you can find a girl who is perfect for you *mumbled* Maybe like me. 

Kiro: What?

Yang: Oh nothing, just nothing. 

She saw his necklace of the logo of Kamen Rider Saber.

Yang: Your necklace is pretty. 

Kiro: Oh yeah, it has two swords with flame in it. 

Yang: *amaze* What, mine has flame as well. 

She showed him her necklace. 

Kiro: *amaze* It looks so pretty

She blushed at him, and they looked at each other. Finally, their hearts beat fast and they got a little closer. 

Kiro: *blushed* Hey Yang. 

Yang: *blushed* Yeah, Kiro. 

He put his hand on her hand and suddenly...........................they kissed and made out, their tongue wrestle while making out and they pulled each other.